• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Professor in Town - Kanto Adventure PG13 OOC Thread

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Went ahead and made my card too, just in case:
    A New Professor in Town - Kanto Adventure PG13 OOC Thread

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Name: Clara Stone

Appearance:
    Fair Weather.
    Clara wears a red headband across her head, parting her red hair from her forehead. She wears a lightweight Red jacket with a yellow trim to keep her shoulders warm. She has a white shirt resting over top a black and yellow body suit. The body suit its self runs down from her neck to her hips, exposing her thighs. She has a pair of yellow and black knee-high's on to protect from the itching grass and to complete her outfit she wears a pair of red, black and white running shoes. Being the sporty girl that she is, she keeps a pedometer on her waist so she can count the steps she takes in a given day.She has a black Satchel that is strapped around her waist; this is so she can have easy access to all her items. She stands about 5'3 has long red hair.
    On her back she carries a small backpack, which contains her outfits for inclement weather.
    Rainy weather.
    When it's rainy outside, Clara's mother packed her 2 pairs of leggings one all white and the other black, and a pair of purple and black boots (For the black leggings). To compliment her white Leggings she has a pair of white and black shoes to match.
    She also has a heavier coat, which Clara only wears while it's snowing, it's Black and White and has a huge Pikachu pinned to the side.
    In the smallest pocket of her backpack, she keeps a bathing suit just in case she arrives at the beach and a pair of Remoraid sandals.

Personality:
    Clara is a very strong willed and confident girl; she often is able to see her weaknesses and works to improve her faults. She has a warm heart and she has good intent, all the while being a stubborn person, when it comes to Pokémon knowledge. She often comes off as a tom-boy because of her willingness to explore the outdoors. Her favorite thing to do is rock climb, and swim.

Her father was a Pokémon breeder, he bred top notch Tauros to be mated with Miltank all over the region.
    Clara loves Sports, her favorite baseball team happens to be the Magikarp, she loves to spend hours with her grandpa working on her baseball swing. She appreciates a lot of the little things, and enjoys activities to keep her busy.
    She is a fun loving, person who enjoys the great outdoors. She remains loyal to her friends and supporters in any situation, and she has taken a vow, "I'll treat my pokemon with the utmost respect and care, and place their feelings before my own!"

History: (Clara is one of four character's that I use from my fan fic) Clara was born in Sunnyvale city in the Kako Region a region located South of Cinnabar Island, One day while brushing the hair of her father's prized Tauros, a beedrill flew past and scared the Pokémon causing it to thrash out of control, Clara was hit and knocked to the ground where she injured her arm. Her mother and father took her to the Emergency Room, where doctor Stern, informed her that her arm would take 6 weeks to heal, which would stop her from starting her Pokémon journey.
    On top of hearing she would not be able to participate as a trainer, she also found out she was going to be moving North into the Kanto Region, in the small town of Pallet, there she watched as The Indigo Pokémon league got underway. Missing out on a chance to be a trainer caused her to seep into a depression, one her mother saw; so without Clara knowing she made plans for Clara to head to the Hoenn region in 1 years time to compete in the hoenn Pokémon league. However that year has elapse and now a young and eager Clara awaits for her opportunity to get a Pokémon from the famed Prof. Oak, but she didn't finish her chores in time and she missed out again…is all hope lost for Clara?

Starter Choice: Psyduck

Rpg sample (Another site)
    Sitting in the far side of the vibrant Pokémon Center Ace sat with his eyes closed and his hands crossed. It was not long after the young girl left did his Pokémon finish healing. "Excuse me young man, but your Pokémon are all healthy again" Ace nodded and then received his Pokémon. As Ace got up to explore Violet City, another trainer came through the doors, this one looking as if he was searching for someone, he briefly exchanged words with Officer Jenny and headed towards the sprout tower. Ace walked out the door and glanced at the huge tower with its ancient Japan feel and its almond color. "There seems to be a lot going on at the sprout tower" he said to himself, however his gut told him to go directly to the gym. Walking down the road he walked right past the gym, and headed for the tower. Walking up through the doors he saw various people tending to their injured Pokémon. "Could the boy in the hat have done this?" he wondered to himself, climbing up the ladder and moving around the central pillar of the room, he found all sorts of items that trainers had dropped or just clearly forgotten to pick up. He could feel the tower it's self moving, swaying like a graceful Bellsprout, every step he took he could feel a shift in the floor boards. "Hmm there are a few Ghost Pokémon here" Ace removed his Hoothoot's pokeball and tossed on the floor. In a huge white flash the happy bird Pokémon jumped up and down, while flapping its wings. "Alright Hoothoot use Foresight" Hoothoot's eyes flashed red and in a few moments a bunch of Gastly had been exposed. However they were asleep since this was the morning. "The Gastly's are moving with the tower, that why when you walk through some of its gas you get sleepy" Ace exclaimed to Hoothoot, who was not paying attention in the least bit.
    "Alright I'll capture one!" Ace pointed towards the sleeping Gastly and commanded Hoothoot to attack. "Use your peck attack Hoothoot!" The small bird dashed towards one of the sleeping Gastly and knocked it right out of the air. It awakened however the day just made it too exhausted. "Piece of Cake" Ace tossed his Pokeball at the ghost which really didn't put up a fight. "Hmmm maybe I caught a baby gastly…Can ghost have babies!?" Ace was trying to figure the whole thing out when he heard a male voice rip through the tower.
    "SARAH!" Ace actually wasn't that far from the boy; they were on the same floor, turning the corner, he looked the trainer up and down. "Hey want to battle?"

Oh please note that, that rpg sample post was a "Filller" post if you will no one was posting in the rpg, so i threw that one out there to get it moving

Last edited:

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Uh, I think the starter choice for Trainer six is Psyduck. I already asked for the Wild Card long before you.

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    There, I edited my post slls. I actually faught other roleplayers in Pokemon battles in roleplays before and it was really kinda fun. Plus, most of the time I did win.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Wow I leave to school for 4 hours and suddenly we're booming with activity :P

And I think the live chat (msn etc) idea wouldn't be too bad - it's quicker than JPing, but still takes time... toughy :P

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    @Editman - You need to bulk up your Appearance and Personality sections a bit before I can accept you.

What Are some things you suggest for my appearance, i thought that was simply what my character looks like.

Will do! for personality though

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
    Maybe I am! And wow...nightmares, here I come. Those who are meant to read this message will understand it.

@Koneko: To my basic knowledge of this RP, you wouldn't be able to just do that. Slls has specific plans for it, so you either go with his plans or don't get accepted. It is that simple. Now, if you are willing to follow his plans, I'm sure you are welcome to join. You just can't take the RP and do as you please with it; that isn't how it works. I hope you understand this.

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
    Right....

@Editman - Yep that's fine, you are accepted. What point in the RP do you want to start at? We ae currently just after Slateport. Where you jump in will affect which pokemon you will start with in your team, and what level they are.

@Zeph - Yep sorry, was going to do that yesterday but got distracted... I'll edit it now.

@Konekodemon - I'll PM you now, and we'll try and sort something out.

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Well, if i started in Dewford, would, i still have to go back and, make up for the area's i missed?

Back