• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New Professor in Town - Kanto Adventure PG13 OOC Thread

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    That's fine, i'll start a post even though i probably won't finish it until tommorrow

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Hmm, if I started like that, then my Pichu, Puka would be very close to evolving. But there was some rare Pokemon I wanted to try to catch before that area. However it isn't any fun to start off in a area way furrder on. I'd like to at least start off on the first Route with just Puka. And if I don't make it in time for the League that's ok. I'll just wait and she'll enter the Sinnoh one.

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Got a question, before i began my post, do i go off of Bulbapedia's attack list, to know what attacks my pokemon has. (Since i'm just starting"

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    If you mean sprites, then you can just copy and paste off of Bulbapedia :)

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Uh, I think Pokecharms Trainer Card Maker is down. You'll have to use Pokestadium.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    Save it to your computer, then upload it to a site like photobucket etc. Copy and paste the image code and you're good :D

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Posted, just wanted to get on the board, will post that actual battle on monday

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    He PMed me and told me he'd accept me if I accepted his rules and the way he runs things, and I said that I would. See, this is what he said:

slls81 said:
    Hey,

I'm just wondering why you decided to join again? You've always said in the past that I don't run RP's fairly. I haven't change how I run the RP, so unless you've changed your mind about my style I don't think you should rejoin.

If you're willing to follow the rules of the RP then I'd have you back, because your posts are good. However, there have been a few rule changes you need to know:

-Shinies are now at my discretion, not at the discretion of RPers.
    - Certain plot points are now a little more specific (Aqua and Magma plot), and the early parts will have a specific unalterable ending. They need to follow this plot for the region to work.

So yeah, if anything I'm going to be 'worse' in this region than I was in Kanto. I'm not trying to scare you off, but I don't want you to rejoin, then just drop out again for exactly the same reasons as before.

So yeah have a think about it. When you've made your decision send me a PM.

Thanks
    Slls

Back