• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

a new world:the keonni region

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    "well thanx i owe you one" blitz said "oh and btw does this fountain thing work on pokemon coz if it does that means ralts will never die eather" blitz said looking at raltz "witch means he cant get hert and he is the only pokemon that can stay with me 4 ever"

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    i let all of my pokemon out. they neede some fresh air. i looked at zapdos and saw that it looked sad and unhappy... i droped its pokeball... "go now...your free..." i wispered to it. zapdos let out a happy cry and rose into the air and disappeared...

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    blitz's pokemon had nearly fainted "you tree go back in you pokeballs" i called out, they wouldnt listed, blitz tried running to the pokeballs on the ground but the barier wouldnt let him out, "damnit" blitz said, suddenly mudkip started flashing "he couldnt be could he" blitz said in amaizement as mudkip evolved into marshtomp(SP?)

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    i threw a lb but the barrier blocked it "raltz take the barrier off" blitz told raltz, raltz took it off then blitz cought lugia, suddenly ho-oh attacked me, it didn't hert coz i was emortal "see nothing can hert us now" blitz told raltz

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    i watched the battle. i then felt the earth rumble. "uhh... guys? you dont think that..." i stopped. a huge wave was headed our way...

ooc: im back! yaaaay!

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
    " but isnt the pokemon doing this cought now" blitz said "i know, raltz use the biggest barier you can to pretect every1 on the island, or as much as you can,, i will go and tell evey1 the wave is coming" blitz started to run of "oh and dont 4get to protect the gymz" blitz added

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back