• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A New York Boy For Life

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • Well, for the next few years, anyway. Last blog, I mentioned my rejection letter from Northeastern University. I just got another rejection this morning from Boston University.

That means the only college that I have left that's outside New York State is American down in DC. :c And with my luck, I'll get rejected from there, too.

It's kind of upsetting, but I'm taking it in stride. Yeah, it definitely sucks, I really would have liked to go to BU. Not gonna happen, but hey, that's life I guess. I knew the chance of getting rejected was there. What scares me more is how confident I was about getting into Northeastern, that was supposed to be a safety. But I got rejected. A bad omen? I guess my parents are happy, though. Or will be anyway, I haven't told them about the rejection. They wanted me to stay in the city anyway. [/sigh]

But yeah, applied to a grand total of 9 colleges. 2 rejections, one acceptance, and one waitlisted. That's 5 more left, and two of them are reach schools. =(

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Bad to know Dipu. But your parents will be happy, they hate to see their children go away. I hope you'll get into a really good college.
    You already got one acceptance, that's it. I hope everything turns well for you. Cheers Deadpool! :D

Years
  • Northeastern could be the outlier here. I mean, you thought they were your safe pick, but maybe they'd just, I dunno, super weird and strict at the moment. You could get accepted to the rest, or most of the rest.

Back