• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Newbie in Town

Armour Lapras

You may not ride on me, Ash
Years
  • Hi! Armour Lapras here! Sorta new to concepts like EV training and creating ROM hacks, though I'm aware of basics. If anybody can help me out, well, thanks!!!

I will be creating a YouTube channel soon... maybe in March... hehe, thought that should go there *awkward*

MaskedDJ

【♫Forever Alone♫】‎
    Years
  • Hey Armour, welcome to the pc community,
    i will be looking foward to ur hack and ur video - demo
    well enjoy ur stay and feel free to send me a vm for chit chatting :)

Years
  • Welcome welcome, Armour. Great to meet you!

I'm not well-versed in creating hacks but tons of people in Emulation are so you'll definitely find lots of help. :o You can check out the Tutorials subforum there for guides or Tools if you're looking for mods and the like. Plenty to choose from and certainly plenty of people to help! I'll be looking forward to what you have to show us in the future in that department~

If you're looking to learn about EV training then you'll probably fit in nicely over at the Battle Center, too. It has all the discussion regarding that including resources to help people new to it along. :3 I've gotten into EV training during the fifth generation but it's so much easier now in X and Y, haha. Definitely a great time to get more involved.

Hope you enjoy yourself here! :) Contact the staff whenever for some help. Don't be scared to shoot me a message if you're interesting in talking, too.

Back