• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A noob once again

JadeFires

Novice Breeder
    Years
    To this site anyway, no where near a noob to the pokemon world. But I digress.

Hello all, my name is Jade. Its a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Im currently playing Pokemon White.
    My team is....varying....
    1. Mijumaru (Samurott) lvl 65
    2. Victini lvl 63
    3. Kurumiru (Leavanny) lvl 60
    4. Chow (Mienshao) lvl 61
    5. Mamepato (Unfezant) lvl 60
    6. Kabuki (Zoroark) lvl 61
    7. Beartic lvl 47
    8. Leo (Luxray) lvl 47
    9. Minun lvl 53

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    1) You have a large, rotating team like me. You are automatically cool.

2) You appear to like Vocaloid. You are automatically even cooler.

That said, welcome to PC! I always tend to have about ten pokes in my team of a playthrough, because I can never decide what to have. It's much more fun, right?

Rionix

My girlfriend is a crazy fox
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    Hey there and welcome to PC ^^

Hope you enjoy your stay here, well I think you'll do anyways. Just post and post and post and I think you'll fit in right in no time :D

JadeFires

Novice Breeder
    Years
    Ya I find things much more exciting when you use a large rotating group~

Yay for being Vocaloid fans <3

Thank you for the welcome~

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    More rotating teams, iiiiinteresting. I'm a stickler for just having six and keeping them... but variety is the spice of life, after all!

Welcome to the PokéCommunity! This place is great, and hopefully you'll find that out by posting in one of the many forums, whether it be about Pokemon or not. Have fun!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hello there, Jade! Welcome to the PokeCommunity! Glad to see you join us! As you may know, PC has its very own Black & White discussion board. So, I totally recommend you to visit there, because since you are currently playing White, you can discuss anything about the game in general! And you chose Mijumaru as a starter and you have an Unferzant on your team. <33

Well, anyways, be sure to read the rules, and ask a staff member if you have any questions. Most importantly, have fun! See ya around! :)

Back