• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: A Penniless guide to Building Competitive Decks in PTCGO

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2017
    Hello! I am starting out in creating content in youtube with PTCGO. My first video is about building competitive decks without spending a dime. I would like to hear your comments and criticisms so I can improve the videos I produce. I know this looks like I am trying to advertise my channel and I will admit thats also my itention, but just part of it. I started this channel because I saw a lot of questions from players about this topic so I wanted to contribute to the community. I would love to continue to create content and accomodate what the community is looking for. Thanks in advance! My youtube channel is in my sig and this is the video:
    HTML:
    https://youtu.be/bXxMDmhwuM0

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    Thanks bud! How many more posts until I am able to embed?

It's embarrassing that I don't know this given my time here but I think it's five overall posts. It might be ten.

If you're wanting to promote more content like that it might be worth speaking to some of the Daily Staff guys about working out some kind of collaboration with the Community's Youtube channel. I know one of our other members done an unboxing thing with them recently.

Years
    • Seen May 8, 2017
    Thanks! I am quite new. This is actually my first video. The quality is not that great yet. I am still learning so I think it's a great idea but I guess I am a bit limited in what I can offer. Content wise I'm still exploring what's the best content to do. I am currently creating a series of short deck tech videos.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
    Thanks! I am quite new. This is actually my first video. The quality is not that great yet. I am still learning so I think it's a great idea but I guess I am a bit limited in what I can offer. Content wise I'm still exploring what's the best content to do. I am currently creating a series of short deck tech videos.

To add on to what Hands said, I'm basically the Daily's TCG person, so if you have TCG stuff you'd like me to look at poke me. You can also just make a post on the daily's content submission thingy that we never really use but should. The Youtube guys are probably more applicable to what you're doing, but no one on the YT staff even pretends to have a clue what they are doing with the TCG.

Back