• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Pokemon Loving Brony Has Appeared!

DashieFactory

Vivacious Deviant
Years
  • Hi, I'm Hannah, I'm fourteen. I'm into a lot of stuff, my main fandoms besides Pokemon being Homestuck, My Little Pony and Superwholock (Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock). I write, draw, sing, voice act and make videos in my spare time when I'm not playing video games, although I admit I'm not very good at any of my hobbies. Some of my favorite video games are Team Fortress 2, the Portal series, Dead Island and Borderlands 2. I also like to roleplay.

I love getting messages and meeting / talking to new people and making new friends, so please don't be shy and drop in to chat whenever you'd like!

I had a 3DS but it got stolen, so I'm currently only playing the classics and hacks over on Vizzed. I do plan on buying a 3DS XL whenever I can get the cash, as well as the new Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (which was always my favorite spin-off so I'm super excited!) and either Pokemon X or Y, along with Animal Crossing: New Leaf if it's out by then.

So that's pretty much my long-winded introduction, my Skype is mistress-gamzee and my Steam is [Brony] DashieFactory if you'd like to add either of those.

Years
  • A-Awww! I'm not so much into MLP anymore but I'm just in awe of the adorableness of your avatar. It is so cute. <3; Welcome to PC, Hannah! Good to meet you!

You'll be happy to know that we have an awesome MLP: FiM fanclub here on the forum! n~n It's a wonderful club run by the amazing [supporter]Leaf Storm[/supporter], she's just as big a fan as you are. Definitely join and get to discussing the show with the other fans! There are a lot of them here and they'd love to have you. We have a Homestuck club too plus others you might like, so stop by the Other Clubs section to take a look. I'm sure you'd find a handful of open clubs that interest you, yeah? (And PMD is awesome. I'm hooked on Gates to Infinity. *~*)

Oh, and there's also Video Games since you're a gamer. Ahh there are so many things I can link you to since you have a lot of interests but I think I'll save that for you to figure out on your own (assuming you don't need help with that, of course)! You learn best by doing and that definitely applies here. You seem really wonderful and I'd love to chat with you, so I'll drop off a message soon! :D

Have a greaaaat time! Enjoy your PC journey!

DashieFactory

Vivacious Deviant
    Years
  • Ah, thank you! I probably wouldn't have known there were clubs for them without you letting me know! *w* (And yeah, once I get a 3DS XL I'm getting Gates to Infinity and I can hardly wait to play it.)

I'll see how much I can find on my own, although if I do need your help I'll be sure to let you know!

I'm sure having a great time won't be a problem!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • HI THERE FELLOW BRONY. :333

Welcome aboard! I'm a bigger fan of MLP as you are. Although Cirny did mention my old name, I'm the owner of the MLP fanclub, and you should join! :D (Okay, not gonna be all advertisey & stuff).

Most importantly, welcome aboard to the forums! From your name, your favorite pony is Rainbow Dash? I just watched the Daring Do episode on TV just now. My favorite pony is Rarity. She is soooo fabulous! :3

Feel free to message me if you wanna talk ponies, Pokemon, or anything we may have in common with! I love making friends, especially new ones <3 Have fun, and hopefully you could stick around! <3

DashieFactory

Vivacious Deviant
    Years
  • Ahh :33

Thank you for the welcome! I made sure to post over in the fan club so I'm not sure if you noticed that or not. Yes, my favorite's Dash, followed closely by Twilight and then Fluttershy.

I'll definitely message you!

Back