• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Random Korean

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    Hello, everyone! I'm XKoreanLP, and I'm so excited to start posting here in PC!

So, I'm a 14-year-old Korean who lives in Philippines. Since I stayed in Philippines for so long, I forgot the Korean language, but to make up for it, I learned English. I enjoy making LPs (Let's Plays) on YouTube. I really love Nintendo games, mostly Mario and Pokémon. I found this community by searching for guides on how to make Pokémon rom hacks. After finding a ton of good guides here, I decided that I wanted to join this community and try to learn about rom hacking more efficiently (And possibly make new friends).

Don't worry. I have read the rules of PC and the Welcome Lounge. I know what I should and should not do.

I guess that's about everything. xP

Last edited:
    Years
  • Welcome XKoreanLP!

Its great that you have join in the community and that you have read it the rules XD.

I don't know much about rom hacking, but like you say, here are a lot of info about that, so you're in the right place.

I'm a fan too of some nintendo games, mainly of pokemon and mario (the new mario bros for the NDS was fantastic) and i like other mario games for old generations :P

In this community you'll find people very friendly, so I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Years
  • Welcome welcome welcome to PC! I don't know how I feel about calling you KoreanLP since that just.. doesn't sound like a name, aha. Do you have a name preference? n~n;

English is a very useful language to know so it's awesome that you got it down pat for the most part. Must have taken a while! I remember just moving to the US with zero English-speaking skills when I was 7 but with the help of my teacher and classmates I learned enough in no time. It's pretty exciting to think about, but now that I'm an adult I probably won't learn any other languages very well since it's so much easier as a kid. :( Well, I'll be sure to put more work into it!

If you're a gamer, be sure to look at our Video Games board! You can discuss your favorite games there, share friend codes, tell us what you're playing currently, and lots of other cool things. It also has an awesome subforum where you can post your Let's Plays! You seem pretty knowledgeable with forums so I'm sure you'll know to read the rules there though, which is awesome. Hacking is quite popular here as well so you've got a lot to learn during your stay here.. whether you need to put a team together or just get help with scripting, you can find all of that and more in our awesome Emulation board. Be sure to do your best and not give up; who knows, perhaps you'll be a well-known hacker sometime in the near future? ;P I love Nintendo games too, especially Animal Crossing and Pokemon. I haven't played nearly enough of the Nintendo games though so shame on me! Next on my list is Mario 3D Land~

And "possibly" make new friends? It's a guarantee if you stick around! Be sure to do that since we always get sad when members make an intro and then leave.. losing out on people is always upsetting. In fact, I'm always around to be your first friend and help you along if you ever need it. The more friends the merrier!

Have an awesome time here, all right? Pleasure meeting you.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2016
    Hey! I'm new too, I'm korean, and I'm also here for rom hacking so I guess we have a lot in common! If you don't understand this "안녕 친구" that would be pretty sad.

Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2015
    I'm a fan too of some nintendo games, mainly of pokemon and mario (the new mario bros for the NDS was fantastic) and i like other mario games for old generations :P

In this community you'll find people very friendly, so I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Omg. NSMB? I used to love that game to death. =D
    Thanks for the warm welcome, btw.

Welcome welcome welcome to PC! I don't know how I feel about calling you KoreanLP since that just.. doesn't sound like a name, aha. Do you have a name preference? n~n;

It also has an awesome subforum where you can post your Let's Plays! You seem pretty knowledgeable with forums so I'm sure you'll know to read the rules there though, which is awesome. Hacking is quite popular here as well so you've got a lot to learn during your stay here.. whether you need to put a team together or just get help with scripting, you can find all of that and more in our awesome Emulation board. Be sure to do your best and not give up; who knows, perhaps you'll be a well-known hacker sometime in the near future? ;P I love Nintendo games too, especially Animal Crossing and Pokemon. I haven't played nearly enough of the Nintendo games though so shame on me! Next on my list is Mario 3D Land~

And "possibly" make new friends? It's a guarantee if you stick around! Be sure to do that since we always get sad when members make an intro and then leave.. losing out on people is always upsetting. In fact, I'm always around to be your first friend and help you along if you ever need it. The more friends the merrier!

Have an awesome time here, all right? Pleasure meeting you.

You can call me "X". Everyone I know calls me that. :P
    I would post in the Let's Plays section if my videos didn't have excessive swearing. =/
    But anyways, thanks for the warm welcome! :D

Hey! I'm new too, I'm korean, and I'm also here for rom hacking so I guess we have a lot in common! If you don't understand this "안녕 친구" that would be pretty sad.

Wow, we really do! Oh, and I understood that. It means "Hello, friend." xD

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • Your LPs have excessive swearing? Jesus lol.

Anyhow welcome and all to PC, enjoy the ride here. Like Cirno said if you do stick around and talk to people you're bound to make friends no matter if you wanted to or not haha.

Back