• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Regular Pokemon Journey (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Mufips attack had an affect but I knew Chikorita could win."Alright Chikorita lets show this Mudkip whos boss use Agility then use LeachSeed."

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "Dirt Dish,this wont be easy,use Double Team once more!"
    [*TT* The only way to win is to not let it weakness intrfear.*TT*]

Alana

Years
    "Chikorita don't let that Mudkip fool you concintrate and find the real one then finish it with Razorleaf."Chikorita squints at Mudkip then spots it."Chika"says Chikorita as she unleashes her Razorleaf.

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "Ahhh theres nothing i can do unless......Dirt Dish use Mud slap but this time on the razor leaf!!"
    "Muddd!"

*Mudkip kick up mud and threw it at the Leafs.The got heavy and couldnt withstand momentom.*

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "eeehh,i hate sun light.lets see how can a counter it....Dirt Dish use water gun before it use sunny day!"

*The water gun was out with some pressure but,the heat from the sunny day weaked it to half its power.It hit chickrita allright,just that beacuse it was a grass type the half attack was enough.*

Alana

Years
    "Chikorita are you alright!" "Chika"Chikorita panted "Get up you can do it." Chikorita strugled to its feet."Alright use Solarbeam!"I hope she can she seems pretty worn out.I thought.

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "Dirt Dish use Mud slap one more time but,this time aim for her eyes,we cant get hit by slorbeam or its all over!"

*Mudkip whipped up some more mud.He aimed at face,turned around and kicked off with the attack.*

Alana

Years
    "Chikorita quick use your leaf to block that mud." Chikorita moves quick but still gets mud in one eye."Chika" cries Chikorita in pain."Chikorita you can still see so finish this.Use Solarbeam now."Chikorita's leaf began to glow bright she tryed to aim but it wasn't easy.She fired the solarbeam but because she couldn't see out of one eye the attack half way missed.I hope that did it Chikoritas getting really tired.

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    *The blast damge mudkip with some force,making chickorita and mudkip equally tired.*

"Return Dirt dish.You put a good fight but,i dont want my Dirt Dish to over work it."

Alana

Years
    "Yeah I don't want Chikorita to get hurt." Said Alana bending down to wipe the mud out of Chikoritas eyes.Then she picked her up and said"Come on lets get you to a Pokemon Center."Alana turned and asked"Hey you wanna come?"

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "Huh,It seems we have a sepcetor.I'ld love to chat but,Dirt does look to good."

*He took the pokeball and spun it around his finger for about half a second before it fell.He picked it up and ran to the pokemon center.*

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    *Terrensce arrived and handed his pokeball to nurse joy.She told him to wait paintly in the waiting room**Terresnce thought to himself[I know Dirt's all right,his a tough liltle guy.I just hope i can go catch some pokemon after this.I made the best of that girl's chickorita strengh.I almost lost there, or i did.Hopefully she settled that as a tie.I wonder whee she is?Oh well.]Terresncetook out his pokedex and looked at his mudkip.Then he viewd Cickorita and shormish he as about to catch before the battle.[hmhmhm,i gonna be hard to catch Shromish...but,it would give me some advantge.After that i have to look for both a gym and an Evee so I can be a true Mange Trainer,like my father......]*

Alana

Years
    Alana walked through doors of the Pokemon Center and looked for nurse Joy but she wasn't there.She must bee busy Alana thought.Then she noticed Terrensce reading some infi on his Pokedex.She walked over to him"Hello again"she said"That was a great match your Mudkips really strong I was pretty sure you were gonna win but the match ended in a tie."she looked around"Do you know were Nurse Joy is?"

TeenTitan4Ever

Azarath Metrion Zinthos!
    Years
    ((hi all! i know i am kinda late for this rp, but i want to join. heres my character))

Name: Rayne Ikari
    Starting Town: Littleroot Town
    Starting Pokemon: Torchic

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    OOC: hmhmh some new blood.......

IC:

*Terresnce looked up to see Alana in front of his eyes.*

"*Muble[Speak of the devil...]*Um yea she's taking care of mudkip.I guess you get here to late."

*Terresnce remebers how bad her chikorita was.He pulled out a potion his Mom had packed for him.*

"Here.You're rightit was a good battle.Take it,she might take alwhile."

Alana

Years
    "Oh thanks"said Alana taking the potion.She nelt down and sprayed the potion on Chikorita."Chikaaaa!"She cried."I think it stung a bit.Sorry bout that Chikorita but this ol make you feel better."Chikorita gave me a dirty look then relaxed as the potion began to take effect.I decided to call Professor Elm and let him know how I was doing.So I walked over to a video phone and dialed his number.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back