• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Regular Pokemon Journey (again)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    *Terresnce tought to himself once more[Hmm maybe i should stick around for awhile and see what shes going to do.If I'm lucky I can tag along......wouldnt want to be lonely now would I?Naaa I'll just travel my way I guess...]
    He contuied to look at his pokedex to see if he had spotted more pokemon.*

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    The screen on the video phone flashed and Professor Elm appeared."Well hello Alana how have you been"He asked"I'm great and so are my Pokemon.Chikoritas getting really strong."I replyed."Thats good to here.So have you caught any new Pokemon?"
    "No not yet.To be honest I'm not sure where I should go first.I need another Pokemon if I'm going to win my first gym battle.Any suggestions Professor."

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Hey Can I Jump In?
    If So My Character's Name Is:
    Ash
    Hometown: Pallet,Kanto
    Starting PKMN: Mudkip

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    *Terresnce pulled out pokeNav that his mom almost forgot to pack.He looked at maps the he uploaded the night before.He researched what pokemon he could catch and where there the nearest Gym was.*

"If I'm here,that pokemon's over here.......and that would be that city?No that not right...Maybe if i'm here I ARG!Stuid map!"

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
    Years
    *Sitting in a chair in the Center lounge...*
    "Should I follow them and help?" I asked the Friend beside me. "Char." he replied. "I'll take that as a yes." He stands up and walks over to Terresnce.

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    *Terresnce was almost done figuring it out when the program froze up.Terresnce was about to slam the PokeNav to the floor and jump on it when he saw someone come up to him.Terreesnce,embrassed, sat down started to read a magzine.*

"Wait,Havnt I seen you before?"

Alana

Years
    "Thanks Professor I'll keep that in mind"said Alana when she finished talking to Professor Elm."I'll call you after I get to the next city bye."Then she looked around and saw the trainer from the woods.Hmm I wonder what hes doing here.He probably wants to battle.Well I have to wait till nurse Joy gets back.Right on cue Nurse joy came back."Hello every body."she said "Terresnce you'll be pleased to know your mudkip will be just fine.A little rest and it'll be back to normal."Alana walked over to her"Exuse me Nurse Joy could you look after my Chikorita?"she asked "Of course I will."she said taking Chikorita. Pidgey flew over and landed on her shoulder.Nurse joy walked off with Alanas Pokemon.Good she thought now I know they'll be alright.Then she turned to the other trainers"Hello"

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    *Terresnce looked up and saw Mudkip's pokemon he was about to tell Alana that she could Nurse joy but he say Joy with her Pidey and knew it was to late.He went over to where he was seated and mimized Dirts Pokeball.Then He grabed his stuff and packed up.He was sure which way he can get some Pokemon and get his first Bagde.He turned to Alana.*

"Hey where are you going after this?"
    *He turned to the strnge and asked the same question.*

Alana

Years
    "Well after I get my Pokemon back I'm going back into the woods to look for Pokemon.I'm looking for a Totodile to help me in my gym battle.What about you?"she asked

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    "Well where are you going to get your totodile?I Heard that theres some good pokemon around there,If its the same place.if you dont mind can i tag along?"

*Terresnce blushed abit,He is very shy when it comes to asking people things.He turned to the Stranger and waited for his anwser.*

Alana

Years
    Alana thought for a minute and then said"Professor Elm told me there were Totodile in the lake inside the woods.And if you want to come along well it would be nice to have some company."She turned to the stranger and waited for his reply as well.

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    *Terresnce looked at Burne's hand.He held out his and shook burne's.He shaked it was firm as he could.But his twiglike arm strengh wasnt that powerful.*

"Hi,I'm Terresnce,Terreesnce Mange,nice to meet you.If you cant spell it you can just call me "Terry".Well,Its on the way to that Gym.....so I'll tag along aswell.I guess we should get going before it gets dark."

Alana

Years
    Alana shook hands with Burne to.She was strong so her grip was strong."Hi my names Alana and I'm from New Bark Town."She smiled and asked curiously"Why do you want a Totodile?I want one because their strong and reliable.Plus it'll help me in my first gym battle."

Burne Starcofski

The RPG Wanderer & Ghost
    Years
    "Why do I want one? Well, I need a water and grass Type. Sceptile's my selected Grass, and I chose Totodile as my water, mainly cuz he's cool, and cute at the same time." After she lets go, he shakes his hand back and forth. Apparently, her grip was a little too strong.

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    *Terresnce throws his stuff back to the chair and sits there.*
    "We'll have to wait for nurse Joy."
    *Terresnce pulls out his Podex and searches for Totodile.Dex said aloud its statas,attacks,and a trainer tip:BEWARE,ITS BITE IS WORSE THEN ITS BARK!In otherwords,fear its highly devolped teeth can pill anything to shreeds.Terresnce then looked up any pokemon that might interest him.*

Alana

Years
    Alana sat down to and started looking up a couple of the Pokemon she hoped to catch on her journey.They all waited for a while and then finnaly Nurse Joy came back."Heres your Pokemon."She said handing Alana her Chikorita.Pidgey hopped off Nurse Joys shoulder and landed on Alanas head.(Thats one of her bad hapits.)Nurse Joy turned and went back the counyer to tend to some trainers that had just arived.Alana put her Pokedex away and stood up."Well not that I've got my POkemon back I guess we can get going."she said

Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Oct 13, 2009
    *Terresnce grabbed his stuff and packed up.He kept his pokedex and pokeNav.He put Dirt's pokeball on his belt and got up.He had decided to get a Wurmple.that way,he could get a beautifly.*

"Right,lets get going.Its quite a long way so we should leave now if we want to get there before nightfall."

Jhotos_Power

Chaos itself
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 24, 2006
    occ: sry i have not been here for a while guys anyways how did u go to new bark town to little root alana????

ic: well well well it seems i am kind of late" it was now 3 days after i was supposed to get my pokemon from my mom, i have been knocked out for 3 days, "**** i hope lilliana is not that far ahead of me!!" wonder why we have so much anger between us she is knd of cute " hey mom u have my pokemon!!!!""yes here it is right here and stop yelling mind yer manners yer father is asleep!!""sry mom" i said"well here is the cyindaquil that has been bread from all the cydaquils in the family you're fathers and mine, which came from his mom and dad and i got min from my parents also and so on so fourth this is like a family heir loom plz take good care of it Styiles" my mom said as a tear appered in her eyes "its ok mom ill take good care of him!!" i told her as i ran out the door to see my insperation FALKNER!!! i have always wanted to challenge him to a battle

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back