• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Return...

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    Hey all. I don't see too many familiar faces around here, but I think I'm returning. Hopefully for good! I'm thinking about starting up the Harry Potter RP again....hopefully this time it'll work out!

It's been almost a year since I've been on PC. I'm looking foward to meeting all the "new" people, and I can't wait to get back in touch with all the people I knew!

See you on the boards!

-Skye

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Um, hi! It's nice to meet you, I'm Pikabloo the insane blue Pikachu that is currently obssessed with Shaman King! Well, I hope you stay here for good and, um, have fun!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Welcome back Skye! ^______^ I don't think we've met before, but it's always nice to see old members return. ^^ A lot of things sure have changed since you were last here I'm sure. ^^ Including meh! XD Seeing as I'm one of the newer mods...you probably haven't been able to meet me before. ^^; But welcome back and have a great time! ^^

~Kelsey

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    OMG! O___O Skye ish that really you!? >=O Yay~! Do you remember me? X3 Its Legendary_Pokegirl~! =D *huggles* Its great to have you back. ^___^ Have a great time here once again. ;33

~Karli

Kijin

The Devil You Know.
    Years
    Welcome back. You probably don't recognize me because I just joined yesterday.
    Anyway, enjoy the return.

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
    Skye said:
    Hey all. I don't see too many familiar faces around here, but I think I'm returning. Hopefully for good! I'm thinking about starting up the Harry Potter RP again....hopefully this time it'll work out!

It's been almost a year since I've been on PC. I'm looking foward to meeting all the "new" people, and I can't wait to get back in touch with all the people I knew!

See you on the boards!

-Skye
    Hello. Welcome back to PokeCommunity. I do not think we have met before ,but my name is Blue Jasmine. I hope you will have fun and have a great time again.

Skye

a dreamer...
    Years
    LP and Lil' Schu! Of course I remember you guys! Hehe. Glad to see we still have some of the old members kicking around. See you all on the boards!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Welcome back and I hope you enjoy your self, I seen you in some of the past threads of PC. Have a great time.^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Oi...Hi! I sorta remember you XD Ummm yeah welcome back and stuff XD I'm pretty sure there have been a lot of changes since you left, of course if it's been almost a year...That's kinda obvious...okay I'll stop talking now. XD

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hmm, I don't remember you (you might have been there the time I had left PC...)
    well, welcome back :)

Jesus Freak Josh

In my mind's eye, I see You...
    Years
    YAY! SKYE IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!

Ce-lebrate good times, COME ON! I will.

You've gotta remember me? I'm that weirdo named Josh in the origional MaH!

Back