• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Rogue Ripjaw Appeared!

Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    Howdy, the name's Ripjaw. I've been playing Pokemon every since I was small, and though I've played every game they've released, the first game I actually picked up was Emerald.
    I'm obviously new here, a little uncertain of how things work, and to top it off bashful by nature, though I hope everything will go alright!

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2015
    Hey there Ripjaw, I'm Sleuth, it's nice to meet you! I've only been around PC for a few weeks but my time here has been pretty fun so far and I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here as well. C:

Have you gotten pokemon x or y yet? I have X and so far its been really fun to play, though I'm a pretty busy person so I haven't gotten too much time to play it yet. I'm just about to do the 3rd gym.

I'm also a pretty shy kinda person, but I'm sure once you're use to PC you'll be a little less shy and be able to get more involved with the awesome members here.

Years
    Welcome, welcome..

I'm also new, lets go do newbie stuff together.. That sounds like fun.

Sort off.

It also seems I started a new trend. ^^

lazybones1122

Dovahkiin
    Years
    Hi Ripjaw! I'm Ryan and I'm also new here, from the bit I've explored today PC is a really friendly website. I hope to see ya around sometime! ^-^

Hi there, welcome to the forum Ripjaw!! :) If you're bashful by nature then I'm sure setting your nature here on the forum as "bashful" would be pretty cute and fitting, hehe. I also love how your avatar is reminiscent of Emerald, your first owned game.

Are you new to forums? It's easy to get the hang of this place; remember to read the rules first and once you've done that, check out whatever board you might like. X and Y for discussion on the sixth generation, Pokemon Clubs for Pokemon-related clubs/groups to join, and etc. You can always contact me if you need some help. n_n; I'd be happy to point you in the right direction (or be your friend if you're buddy-huntin').

Everything will go smoothly so no worries. See you around and have a great day!

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hey Ripjaw, welcome to the PokeCommunity! If you love pokemon then this is the perfect place for you. I alo like Pokemon as well, if you ever want to play then hit me up!

Back