• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A silver wing floats in.

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2018
    Hello,

The name is Silver-wings but everyone can just call me Silver.
    I have been with PokéCommunity for around a year but kept to myself, so I finally decided to come and say hi.

I've enjoyed Pokemon for about 10 years now and started off with Yellow back in the day. (wow that made me sound old!) My reasons for making myself know now are that I recently started a small hack project of mine and decided to look for others who could help me or I could possibly help them. I'm new to forums, so be gentle, thanks XD

Years
  • Heya Silver, welcome to PC! Lovely username. :')

It took me many years to finally become active here. I joined in 2006 but only posted 30 or so times until 2011 when I rejoined under this account.. so no problem. It's just good that you finally decided to open up and post more. :D

Good luck with your hacking projects! Stop by the ROM Hacking category for all the tools and resourced you'd need. I recommend the Beginner's Lounge area as the first stop for you if you're just getting started with your game. Be sure to poke around other areas of the forum, too; there's a lot to do here. Enjoy your time!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Howdy hi hi, Silver buddy! Baaw your username makes me wanna play HG/SS again, which are all too wonderful! Welcome to the forums! Hope you're having a great evening so far! <33

Mmm, took me some time to get around the place myself, but, no regrets here! I do hope that you'll be active too! As said, you'll find everything that you need here, and then some! Ah, and of course, anytime you want to discuss pokemon-related topics, you can explore the different boards here, bud. :3

So, I'm glad that you've gotten the opportunity to join us today! See you soon, and we're always here if you need a helping hand with anything at all! Just give me a holler - I'll be with you as fast as a dragon with a jet-pack! <33

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2018
    Thank you, that's the first time someone has complimented my name:) and thanks for the directions.

Back