• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Simple Game of Mafia

Years
  • A Simple Game of Mafia
    No fancy custom roles. No flavour or thematics. Nothing but pure mafia.

Day Two

Nakuzami is dead. He was the Doctor.

Players

gimmepie as the GM

Chumley as ???
    Mystical Isa as ???
    Seththeking as ???
    Omicron as a Villager
    jdthebud as the Scout
    Nakuzami as the Doctor
    Charlie Brown as ???​

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2021
    Do u guys think Naku died because of a PR read or do u think they where a threat or their death id for wifom maybe?

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Thanks Naku ^^

Late, but I'm not a noob when it comes to mafia. I'm just not familiar with PC's mafia specifically.

@Chumley well, for one, they were the one who voted for JD, so they are a threat. Maybe scout saw them at night, but that's not super likely, so I think they were just killed for being a threat.

@Seth what are your reads on the remaining players?

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Hm. OK, things to notice:

Chumley's vote on Seth and wanting doc/nurse to protect him. Then, JD (now a known mafia) kind of defended him by saying he thought Chumley was talking about a hypothetical doc/nurse (post #45) . Would he have done the same if Chumley wasn't a mad buddy? Maybe he would have tried to throw more dirt on Chumley?

And then there was one post (#38) where JD asked Chumley something but Chumley didn't answer and JD didn't press. And JD said he saw Chumley as possibly scum and that's why he voted him (referring to Chumley?) but there never was a vote.

Finally, now, instead of voting Seth (his previous vote) or questioning him, he goes for Charlie, an inactive.

Nope. Sorry but I'm not buying it. Plus, why did no one mention the possibility of Charlie Brown as being silenced?

@gimmepie if Charlie doesn't post this phase nor vote would he get mod killed?

And

Vote Chumley

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2021
    Hm. OK, things to notice:

Chumley's vote on Seth and wanting doc/nurse to protect him. Then, JD (now a known mafia) kind of defended him by saying he thought Chumley was talking about a hypothetical doc/nurse (post #45) . Would he have done the same if Chumley wasn't a mad buddy? Maybe he would have tried to throw more dirt on Chumley?

And then there was one post (#38) where JD asked Chumley something but Chumley didn't answer and JD didn't press. And JD said he saw Chumley as possibly scum and that's why he voted him (referring to Chumley?) but there never was a vote.

Finally, now, instead of voting Seth (his previous vote) or questioning him, he goes for Charlie, an inactive.

Nope. Sorry but I'm not buying it. Plus, why did no one mention the possibility of Charlie Brown as being silenced?

@gimmepie if Charlie doesn't post this phase nor vote would he get mod killed?

And

Vote Chumley

We are in setup c. A doc and scout have died. I am the Tracker. Omnicron visited noone n0. Naku visited Seth

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Why did you visit those two specifically?

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2021
    Why did you visit those two specifically?

I rng'd n0 and I picked Naku because they'd been getting heat and they'd be cleared by me because only one scum is alive and if they don't track to the kill they'd be clean. I was looking forward to outing myself with an alive Doc but didn't count on Naku being Doc or getting killed.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2020
    Vote Charlie Brown u need to show up or sub out

Don't vote!

/Vote No One

This is MYLO.
    It's best we go onto LYLO.
    So we have less possibilities and lowers the chance of us misslynching.
    TBH I think your town and I think it's Isa but we'll see at LYLO.
    It's best we don't vote anyone today.

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2020
    Wait no. actually your confirmed town.
    You'd be the Night Kill anyway.

/Vote Mystical Isa

If you didn't claim I would say we go into LYLO but you claimed so there is really no point now.
    TBH I don't think Claiming in MYLO was the best and you should have waited till LYLO to see if you can catch a scum slip but eh. What's done is done.

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    I'm not mafia lol.

Guess there's no way to prove myself, though, as I'm a villager.

unvote Chumley

What about my play do you see as scummy, Seth?

Ys

Wandering Spirit
    Years
    • Age 31
    • They/Them
    • Seen Apr 26, 2024
    Wait. What? OK, let me get this straight. You RNG'd and it just so happened to be mafia's target. And then you wanted to follow Naku to clear them instead of someone you were more sus about? What the h. Didn't you think the only person who voted for the one mafia would be mafia's target?

Seriously Seth, you're just buying that without question? Sigh.

Years
  • Yes, if Charlie Brown fails to vote this phase he'll be killed for violating the rules of the game. Although, I may consider a replacement player if any of the non-mafia dead are interested.

Years
    • Seen May 3, 2021
    Wait. What? OK, let me get this straight. You RNG'd and it just so happened to be mafia's target. And then you wanted to follow Naku to clear them instead of someone you were more sus about? What the h. Didn't you think the only person who voted for the one mafia would be mafia's target?

I'm mechanically confirmed town. My bad luck with tracks is irrelevant, Vote Mystical Isa

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2020

There's no CC

Back