• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Talk] a song for you

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
  • This thread is to give people a little gift: post songs that remind you of other peoples' RP characters! No need to do a bunch at once- just post when you happen to think of 'em. It's interesting to see not only how other people see characters, but also how their own musical taste affects what they have to choose from. Maybe we get some new music out of this too, who knows?

eta: ship or buddy songs also welcome :3c

credit for thread inspiration goes to QueenNothing~ ty kiki!!

Last edited:
    Years
  • As always I have good ideas

But anyways, for Edison Kintobor of Hoenn Square One I think of Harder, Better, Faster, Strong by Daft Punk. It's a bit of a lazy answer (scientist theme = electronic music, 1,000 IQ) but if it works it works.

For Miranda Lockhart, also of Hoenn Square One I have the perfect answer, which is Break Stuff by Limp Bizkit. With lyrics like "Everything is fucked, everybody sucks" and "If my day keeps going this way I just might break your fucking face tonight" it fits perfectly.

Again from HS1, Clint Shaw makes me think of The Damned's cover of Alone Again Or. The lyrics aren't the most fitting for him, but if you know the character just watch the music video and it'll add up.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • sdfgh that Miranda song tho

I have a few on hand! Vera Hill (Groc's char in Trainers) vibes with Billy Joel- I've found points where Everybody Loves You Now and Pressure both fit what she was up to!
    Spoiler: music

Arianne Chandler (Eleanor in Trainers) also got a dedicated song when we JP'd- Something That I Want by Grace Potter. yes the Tangled end credits song :) ari is a princess after all!
    Spoiler: music

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    So, I discovered that I'm terrible at this and that most of the songs in my playlists really don't make me think of any particular character or situation. But then I found this...

You can see who I'm thinking about right? She's not even in a roleplay I'm in but the title is pretty close to her name and the lyrics are perfect for her! Plus, it's metal...

Spoiler:

Years
  • So, I discovered that I'm terrible at this and that most of the songs in my playlists really don't make me think of any particular character or situation. But then I found this...

You can see who I'm thinking about right? She's not even in a roleplay I'm in but the title is pretty close to her name and the lyrics are perfect for her! Plus, it's metal...

Spoiler:

Oh that's actually very fitting. Good choice!

Back