• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Sudden Reappearance! Return of the Fickle Dreaming Boy!?

StormInAJar

Tactician from Renais
Years
  • Greetings! I'm returning here to the forums after several years of absence. I hope to be a bit more active here than I was the first time around haha.

If you want to know about me, well....just check my profile page >.> That's why I filled the darn thing out xD

But if you're too lazy or would rather ask me questions yourself, please feel free to! I'll answer to the best of my ability!

Bonus points if you get the reference in the title of my thread

Last edited:

VerdeWare

...death is only the beginning
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2020
    I have been AFPC (away from pokecommunity) for a long time too so welcome back, I actually just got back myself so

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there Storm! Welcome back to PC! :) Glad to have you with us again. Did you have a different older account? And I'm about.... 90% sure I get the reference lol.

I have been AFPC (away from pokecommunity) for a long time too so welcome back, I actually just got back myself so
    Hey there VerdeWare! Welcome back to PC. You can make your own reintroduction thread if you like! :)

Back