• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A triumphant return~!

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
Years
  • Hey. Well; its been a while since I last posted here properly. I think the last time I was actually active was 2006, and I'm sure the me who's returning to here is a wholly different person from the me who left here in the past, in some ways.

It'd be nice to reacquaint with some old friends, though I'm almost certain that everyone I used to talk to left some time ago...

With that said, Its a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
    Th'name... Well, on here, I'm Serpenter. Its the same name I've used all along (and the fact that my six year younger self couldn't find the shift button to capitalize the S still haunts me.) My mates would probably would describe me as... Assertive, and maybe vein.

I'm a gamer, and a huge Nintendo fan, and obviously a Pokemon fan! Unova rekindled my waning passion for the games, being so action packed and all. My favourite types are fire Pokemon and Grass pokemon.
    I'm also interested in Anime and Manga... I enjoy drawing and writing fiction and post-by-post role playing(albeit, I'm not particularly good at them) and programming (still practising this one)
    I'm sure their is probably something more, but I can't even think of what that would be...

The biggest difference from when I was last here is that I successfully evolved from school student > collage student, and all the way to university student, in hopes of becoming a games programmer in the near future.

Well... I'm done with this introduction now... Think I went on a bit. ^^''

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • You were last active since 2008, which is still a long time... that was three years ago xD

I know there will be a few members from your time that might remember you, and maybe a few that have left and hasn't returned. I can understand that PC today isn't the same as PC back then. So, it'll take a while to adjust. But yeah, welcome back the PC, Serpenter! What made you return here after such a long time?

I hope you achieve your dream as a games programmer, I think it's an awesome career. :D Take your time adjusting here, oh, and read the rules. There were a lot of changes over the years and it's best to read them. xD Well, see ya around, and PM me for any questions! :D

Meltic

пone of my тesт ♪
    Years
  • Well, it's nice to see someone from the past, a person.. that I don't know. No, well we will get to know each other soon.
    Welcome Back to PC, and of course Happy Halloween!

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2011
    Hi, 5 years since you posted here? That's incredible! I think I remember you from 2005, what's your favourite pokemon?

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Hi, 5 years since you posted here? That's incredible! I think I remember you from 2005, what's your favourite pokemon?

You've only been here ... not long. :I

And Welcome back :3 I hope you re-enjoy wha the community has to offer <3

jkls39

Gate Master
    Years
  • Hello! Wow! I must say you're ancient! I mean, you've been away for so long and here you are again! Although we don't know each other, I am happy to acquaint you in your new journey again here in the forum. It's a really good thing that you still remember the PokeCommunity Forum. By the way, let me introduce myself, I'm jkls39. I'm also a fan of Pokemon and anime, too! Currently, I'm watching on-going anime series such as Persona 4 and UN-GO. Anyway, welcome back! :D

MuffinPaula

「PONPON!? ??
    Years
  • WOAH LONG TIME!!

Well welcome back. I was inactive here too for a while..Nice avii btw I love it

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    3 years can be a very, very long time... A lot of things can happen! PC has changed quite a bit during your absence, no? Anyway, I do hope that you can stay around here! I have never met you before today, because I joined only last December.

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Hm, your right it isn't the same here. I'm sure it was more active years back... Though, chances are I'm just not paying close enough attention.
    What made me return... One day, I was playing heart gold (Last saturday) And started to reminisce on the past (I'm sure that saying that makes me sound old) And then, I posted here~

Spoiler:

Hahaha, I'm sure we will. Its a pleasure to make your aquaintance, and a happy (late)halloween to you too~!

Spoiler:

Yep, thats right. When i was still green, and care-free. *reminices*... hope to see you around too~ >w<

Spoiler:

Hm? Even though your from 2011? I take it you have other accounts? I tend to answer this question differently... I love Seadra (and think kingdra looks like a flabby idiot) also, i like all fire types, and many grass types.

Spoiler:
    Thanks, and I'm sure I will~

Spoiler:

Well then, Pleased to meet you ^^
    PC was the first focum I ever joined, and the only one that I posted regularly on, which is why i remembered it xD The community seems as warm as ever too. We should battle some time? XD hm... The anime I'm watching include all of the running shounen jump stuff (most of them with my lil' sister, but gintama and one piece are golden.) and... Fairy tail... I'm not sure what Un-GO is, but I decided not watch P4 untill i finaly get my hands on the game. Been looking for ages (though the vita version looks sweet).

Spoiler:

Hah, it really has been a long time. Glad to see you returned too xD And thanks~ Apparantly these days, i dig ghosty chicks for my avis =D

Spoiler:

Its not all the same, but its not that different either. The community still seems great, and the boards... Look pretty similar to what I remember. I thought it was more active here in the past, though, I'm not sure if I'm just imagining things... Probably.
    I'll stick around for a while of course. It'd be pointless to do a re-introduction if i had no intention.
    Well; Its nice to meet you anyway~

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
  • Welcome back, serpenter! I hope we become good firends. LOL. anyway, read the new rules, and as always, have fun!

Back