• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Very Upsetting Package

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    I'm getting back into the TCG for the first time in a WHILE, so I bought a deck and ordered a few things off of Pokeorder.com. Got a booster and two singles which were nice, but I also ordered their Holo-Pack. First pack came with a nice Holo Luxray, but the second pack came with a LVL 9 PIPLUP. And none of the cards were rare or even uncommon. Very disappointing.

Skystrike

[i]As old as time itself.[/i]
    Years
  • Well..a lv9 is kinda useless...even if it is a holo...
    And, i do agree. An umcommon would be nice.

Just remember. It is a game of chance and luck when you buy those packs ;)

Years
  • When they say random holo, this includes reverse holofoils. It's a game of chance, like Final Destination said.

They likely randomly distribute the cards by taking non-holo singles, randomly shuffling them, and dealing them into stacks of a certain number, then shuffle holo singles and add one to each of the stacks.

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    it was a regular holo! the pack included two reverse holos stuck in there for one of them.

But i'm never doing that again. The booster i got for less had better cards.

Years
  • it was a regular holo! the pack included two reverse holos stuck in there for one of them.

But i'm never doing that again. The booster i got for less had better cards.

The guaranteed holo is more for collectors, not people looking to play. (b'-')b

The card below is most likely the card you ended up with. It's a promo card, which are often sought after later on to complete collections.

A Very Upsetting Package

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    No it was this POP Series 6. Basically the same thing just a slightly different picture.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    The reason why they say it's "random" is because they want to be able to send you a bunch of useless stuff without taking responsibility for it. You'll run into so many of those on ebay, in the title they say something like "Random! Charizard ex??" but it isn't random, it's not even a game of chance, because they choose exactly which ones to send and they have no reason to send you something amazing if you didn't pay a lot for it. Those things are always scams, you should only order things that specify exactly what you are looking for.

Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2010
    I really agree with the guy above me
    Try this website, you can buy exact things here
    pokemontradingpost.com
    Really legit, sry if you already know about them, just trying to help XD

Back