• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Warm Welcome

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2010
    ... please?

Preparing to get back into the Pokémon world with HeartGold in a few weeks. Been a casual gamer on and off with every version since my first purchase of Red when I was a wee young lad. With Quake III Arena, Counter-Strike, and the Call of Duty series I became heavily immersed in competitive gaming. All I have is a DSi which I just purchased and have decided that perhaps I'll give Pokémon one more go, this time in competition.

A few facts about myself.
    ~I've owned: Red, Ruby, FireRed, and Pearl versions.
    ~Favorite Pokémon: Dragonite
    ~From Minnesota
    ~Own a white DSi with a Daniel Johnston "Hi, How Are You" sticker on it.
    ~Been gaming since I was 2 years old (first game was Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!).
    ~Like Windows Live (MSN) Messenger.

Looking forward to frequenting and contributing to
    PokéCommunity. Cheers.

Crockpot

Since 1994
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Feb 2, 2011
    Heya welcome to PC! I'm new here too. I have Ruby. Firered, Pearl annnd I also play Counter-Strike
    Oh goodie we have stuff in common :D

Years
    • Seen Apr 22, 2010
    annnd I also play Counter-Strike
    Oh goodie we have stuff in common :D
    I used to play on Xbox (the first one). Stripped down to the very basics with only a few downloadable maps. I'm surprised Valve hasn't pushed for another modern shooter on the console. Perhaps on the next generation of consoles.

Thank you for the welcomes, everyone.

Back