• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Welcome back? I seriously doubt it

Status
Not open for further replies.

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
    Yeah for those of you who might still have my shoved in the back of your minds haunting your every action, I'm back for the first... and last time.

Seems to me most of my friends left, and for all you people that remember me and wondering why I'm gone even though you don't give a crap about me, you're in luck! My declaration of probably permanent absence is here! Alas I may return when the years tic by and I grow older, just to see whats changed.

I realize that I was one of the most unpopular people here back in the day, every post was ignored, every action was rejected, so I assume this topic is also pointless and that me announcing that I have already left/am leaving doesn't matter because you probably don't remember me in the first place.

So... farewell! (I doubt anyone will actually reply to this though)

Oh and if anyone does, mind me asking how and why Kairi and a1337a are paired? Last I checked they were both female... eh...

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Well before they cloze thiz zince goodbye threadz arn't allowed I have to zay hi! =O

Hiya!! =D I remember you of courze. I had really hoped you'd come for a vizit once in a while but meh, it'z your choice =/

Zo...hi nice to zee ya again, and bye, hope to zee ya zoon ''=3

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
    Ah, one of few people that still remembers me... and also one of my only reall friends here...

Well if these arent allowed, first off, there's something wrong in this world, and second, oh well, and third, I'll wait for replies till it closes. Then I'm off.

TeArA you should use AIM more, so we cannnnn talk ;)

EDIT: No replies have been added for quite some time. Thats my cue. Farewell for maybe ever if that even matters. Bye everyone. Mods close this topic or whatever..... maybe one final PM to Kairi or something but yeah peace :sleeping:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back