• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A whole lot of Legendaries????

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2008
    I've been playing PBR for 3 weeks and in every Wi-Fi battle someone has at least Arsius or Darkrai. Since those are only obtainable from Japan, Why is it that everyone has either of those pokemon????

GamerFreak

PokéCommunity Helper
    Years
    Not always Star Girl, hackers find ways around it, and besides, that doesn't always occur. You just gotta be careful, and I would suggest doing random battles rarely.​

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    You can indeed have Arceus on WiFi, Doom. With the right codes and a knowledge of how to work around the rules, it happens. Personally, I've never seen any "unobtainable" legends over PBR's WiFi, not even Darkrai. Worst I've come across was a n00b using the three main Deoxys forms and a Celebi. Pwned him in a few minutes with Crunching Floatzel :D

I think it's actually kinda fun to do the Random WiFi. When you find someone who knows what theyr'e doing, it's really cool, and when you find uber-using-n00bs, it's fun to beat them easily and then lol because of how n00bish they are.

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
    Hmm the other day i vsed this guy with a:
    Deoxys
    Darkrai
    Palkia
    Dalkia
    Shaymin
    Mew

All Shiny.. I really hated it.. I owned 3 of his pokemon mind you ^^

HappinyDaisy

Old Enough to Be Your Mom
    Years
    I love to random battle. I do encounter a lot of people with it seems "too powerful" legendary pokemon. But, I go ahead with the battle anyway. 8 out of 10 times, my opponent usually gives up or I win the battle. I think there seem to be a lot of inexperienced trainers who just used hacked pokemon and know nothing about battling or raising pokemon. Sure, training pokemon is tedious, but I love watching them kick butt knowing I hatched it from an egg or something :)

I see a lot of lv100s on random battle though.

*PrincessPika-chu*

Pokemon Lover
    Years
    I kinda love the random battles, but when I raise a team with hard thinking, ev, and iv training, it is disappointing and it gets annoying when all you battle is noobs who have all legends. (Personally, I call them cheaters.) Once in a blue moon, you get a good team, like my bro fought someone who wasn't a noob's ice and hail team. It is rewarding when you see people like that and fight them. Then you know that not everyone is a cheater on there. They are all probably little kids anyway who don't know squat, or haven't played the GBA games. I get annoyed when little kids tell me they beated all the pokemon games and they don't know what Johto is or what is Gold and Silver. Then do not know about Pokemon Red, Blue, and Yellow.

DMNT

Prismatic.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2010
    Nintendo really should have some rules in place. Maybe something like only being able to use Pokemon in the same tier such as OU, UU, BL, and NU.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
    Years
    yeah, a lot of n00bs use action replay, and get a team full of legendaries, its not fun, i know :(
    Other than taht, you can't get them without hacking.

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    I agree to. I'm tired of seeing people with legends, because I keep on loseing the last 2 battles with legends and lucky I finally beat one team with legends. lol I beat Mewtwo with my gyarados!!! lol

Back