• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga A Whole New World

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
  • It's a new season of anime, and many things are already showing their true colors. There's at least a dozen new isekai, a few returning favorites, and a plethora of things which will undoubtedly be talked about for one reason or another. That said, is there anything you've been looking forward to? Anything that's new which has caught your eye and maybe you'd like to turn more people on to? Or perhaps... you revel in the trashiest, lowest rated shows of the season and have a guilty pleasure or two?

Years
  • Off the top of my head Demon Slayer s3 (or was that last season technically?) and Jujutsu Kaisen s2 come to mind. But I haven't really had a proper look at the new season yet since I have my own backlog to get through (slowly).

I can say though that hearing about yet another wave of trashy isekai titles doesn't exactly fill me with hope. Not that all isekais are bad, there's some amazing ones out there, but there's definitely a skewed quality ratio there.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Ye, Demon Slayer S3 was last season. It's been done for almost a month now :P slowpoke. Definitely hype for jjk s2 tho. Another better known title I'm invested in is Mushoku Tensei.

Trashy Isekai are the lifeblood of the anime industry at this point 😂

Years
  • Ye, Demon Slayer S3 was last season. It's been done for almost a month now :P slowpoke. Definitely hype for jjk s2 tho. Another better known title I'm invested in is Mushoku Tensei.

Where does the time go? God.

Trashy Isekai are the lifeblood of the anime industry at this point 😂

This still makes me sad lmao.

anyone here like pokespe? My favorite character is Silver!

Hi there!

If you want to talk about PokeSpe, I'd suggest heading over to this section and making a thread there.

Back