• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Wild Krabby Appeared!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Howdy all, I'm IceKrabby, though I go by Krabby. I only use IceKrabby for an account if Krabby is already taken.

I like Pokemon, a lot. Which is rather obvious, as I'm here, and my name is Krabby etc. I play Pokemon competitively, mostly Smogon OU, UU and Doubles, but I know enough about VGC to get by. I also like to do minor ROM hacks of Pokemon games.

Anyway, nice to meet you all.

Lovin' the signature image. Good to have you aboard PC, Krabby!

Always awesome to have more competitive battlers. :o I'm not the best at it but I do love to IV breed and EV train among other things.. those teams just never end up seeing the light of day competitive battles-wise, lol. We have quite a lot of battlers here poking around the Battling & Team Building forum as well as our Pokemon Showdown server so methinks that would be a good match for you.

And ROM hacks are quite awesome too. Have a favorite? I'm really partial to third gen hacks like Shiny Gold and Liquid Crystal.

Hope you'll enjoy the forum! Ask a staff member if you need anything. n_n

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Thanks for the welcome!

Anyway, I would say my favorite ROM Hack would be Liquid Crystal, its a remake of my favorite Generation, adds new content, and is just plain fun. Though I would like to give an honorary mention to Shiny Gold for being my gateway drug into ROM hacks.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Nice to meet you, Krabby, welcome to PokéCommunity! I go by Endless here, as you could already see, but if you like, you're always free to call me Ashley.

Competitively, which Pokémon do you find yourself using most often? Personally, I love utilizing Volcarona; in general, it's extremely easy to sweep with this Pokémon. All you've got to do is switch in when your opponent's got something out on the filed that won't be able to counter Volcarona, set up Quiver Dance, and you should be all set. Have been a fan of it ever since it had been introduced back in generation five, and still am.

Aside from that, I'm also pretty fond of Skarmory. Its stat is gargantuan in terms of Defense, and could withstand a lot of hits. It's also able to set up entry hazards, which, to me, is definitely a plus. I wish to see some mega-form for it in future, but hope that it doesn't get taken negatively by Smogon, haha.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here and have a fun time. See you around!

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi Endless, I usually use Rotom-Wash, mostly because it fits into nearly all of my teams perfectly. One Pokemon that I use just because I like it though would be Gliscor. Its always fun watching my opponents' faces just droop in despair, as I ToxicSubStall all of their Pokemon.

CJoE

スマイルは無料で? ?? �� �� ��
    Years
    Hehe~ hello there!! Welcome to PC!! Enjoy your stay and please stick around with us !! If you need anything or feel like chit-chating, feel free to send me a VM!! See you around..

Years
    Hey there! Welcome to PC! I hope you have fun here and make a lot of new friends! Just remember to read and obey the rules and you should be fine! If you have any questions or just want a friend, feel free to PM or VM me! See you around!

Back