• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Wild newbie appears.

Haunted Cupcake

Soul Resonance Technician
Years
  • Hi guys i am Ghost Tamer Tommy, i been meaning to join a pokemon related forum for awhile now, no time like the present i guess. i hope i will be a useful member and i will try to keep post's in the correct sections.

but anyway more about myself. hehe. i love the ghost type but i generally never use them in pokemon battle's my preference in battle is a more wide variety. my current team is in my sig. i ev train them all to death with the correct natures and all that jazz. im bad at iv's tho hahaha im in the uk and im getting black version 2 this coming week so that is something to look forward to. o and i feel the need to say this now i am a gay guy. have been for most of my life im 25 now. and im in love but thats off topic i do apoligize hehehe.

Tommy out. Peace fellow trainers.

oooDrakeooo

Golden Dragon
    Years
  • Hello, Tommy, welcome to the forum! :D
    I'm Drake, from Argentina. I like ghost-type Pokémon too! But my favourites are the dragons. I train my Pokémon giving them the right nature and EV spreads too, that rocks because they end being so powerful :D

I hope you and your (future?) boyfriend will be very happy, show us a picture! Haha.

Have a good time here, see you!

Haunted Cupcake

Years
  • Hello, Tommy, welcome to the forum! :D
    I'm Drake, from Argentina. I like ghost-type Pokémon too! But my favourites are the dragons. I train my Pokémon giving them the right nature and EV spreads too, that rocks because they end being so powerful :D

I hope you and your (future?) boyfriend will be very happy, show us a picture! Haha.

Have a good time here, see you!

Hi drake thanks very much :) yeah dragons rock i use hydreigon mines a female
    modest nature so i maxed her sp atk ev and speed :)

and hes my current boyfriend he makes me so happy. i feel the need to tell xD hehe i'll have to get his approval on pics, he makes me delete most fo them ahha he says he looks bad in them but he could never look bad to me.

Years
  • Hiya hiya, Ghost Tamer Tommy! Welcome to the forum.

If you like ghost types, you should join our official Ghost type fanclub. :3 I'm sure the members would love to have you be a part of their club~! I looove ghosts too, I trained 2 Banettes in Sapphire to level 100. One male and one female. <3

But it's great to read that you'll be getting Black 2, I got it myself a few days ago! So far it's been wonderful, hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

But yeah, have fun here, okay? We're all friendly on the forum. I'd love to be one of your first friends as well, so feel free to drop off a friend request if you like! :D

Haunted Cupcake

Years
  • Hiya hiya, Ghost Tamer Tommy! Welcome to the forum.

If you like ghost types, you should join our official ]. :3 I'm sure the members would love to have you be a part of their club~! I looove ghosts too, I trained 2 Banettes in Sapphire to level 100. One male and one female. <3

But it's great to read that you'll be getting Black 2, I got it myself a few days ago! So far it's been wonderful, hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

But yeah, have fun here, okay? We're all friendly on the forum. I'd love to be one of your first friends as well, so feel free to drop off a friend request if you like! :D

hi cirno thanks very much :D yeah i like to train ghost poke's :D i always train every ghost type i can in every version. im gonna be working on a chandelure very soon in my white version im going to try to get a shiny one but thats easier said than done and i would rather not use the aid of my ar for ghost types shinyness :D im not a fan of fire types but for a ghost i can make an exception. and i would love to be friends how do i request it?

Years
  • hi cirno thanks very much :D yeah i like to train ghost poke's :D i always train every ghost type i can in every version. im gonna be working on a chandelure very soon in my white version im going to try to get a shiny one but thats easier said than done and i would rather not use the aid of my ar for ghost types shinyness :D im not a fan of fire types but for a ghost i can make an exception. and i would love to be friends how do i request it?

You're welcome! To send a friend request, just click someone's username on the left of their posts and then click "add to contacts". Make sure to also check the box to add the user as a friend, too. That should send the request over to them. :3

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here~ looking forward to talking with you! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2016
    OMG you are gay!?
    But don't care about that.Welcome to the community and feel free to add me.

Years
  • Welcome!!!! :3

Ghost pokes are awesome, awesome that you like 'em. Sweet that you are gay, and sweeter that you are so open about it. I am too actually, haha. I hope you enjoy it here!
    EDIT: I have no idea what to say I'm super tired right now pff

Years
  • Hi guys i am Ghost Tamer Tommy, i been meaning to join a pokemon related forum for awhile now, no time like the present i guess. i hope i will be a useful member and i will try to keep post's in the correct sections.

but anyway more about myself. hehe. i love the ghost type but i generally never use them in pokemon battle's my preference in battle is a more wide variety. my current team is in my sig. i ev train them all to death with the correct natures and all that jazz. im bad at iv's tho hahaha im in the uk and im getting black version 2 this coming week so that is something to look forward to. o and i feel the need to say this now i am a gay guy. have been for most of my life im 25 now. and im in love but thats off topic i do apoligize hehehe.

Tommy out. Peace fellow trainers.

Hi Tommy, welcome to PC.

You're 25? Wow. That's only 5 years older than me! I have been playing Pokemon since age 11 but I have been a general fan since I was 7. I plan on getting Black 2 sometime later this year and I hope my experience will be awesome.

I love Ghost-types as well, not as much as Water-types though but what I love about Ghosts are their interesting tactics in battle. And I see you have already joined our Ghost-type club as well, which is nice.

Anyway, enjoy your stay and feel free to VM me.

- Hikari10

Jessie101

Prepare for trouble!
    Years
  • Hi, Tommy!

You're a ghost Pokemon lover? That's fab; I think they're absolutely adorable yet so powerful.
    Good on you for being open about your orientation. I am also of the homosexual variety :D But anyway, this is a really good forum. I hope you find things you enjoy here.

Peace. x

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Bonjour, Tommy! ♥
    Welcome to PC, I hope you enjoy your time here. I'm a newbie myself, and I've really grown to like this forum, out of all the Pokemon forums I've ever been in.

The thing that amused me most about your introduction is the title, and the fact that you shared that you're in love. I know it's off topic, but I like it. I like public display of affection, tbh.

Yeah, I guess I'll see you around the forums! Really hoping we could be good friends. (:

Haunted Cupcake

Years
  • Bonjour, Tommy! ♥
    Welcome to PC, I hope you enjoy your time here. I'm a newbie myself, and I've really grown to like this forum, out of all the Pokemon forums I've ever been in.

The thing that amused me most about your introduction is the title, and the fact that you shared that you're in love. I know it's off topic, but I like it. I like public display of affection, tbh.

Yeah, I guess I'll see you around the forums! Really hoping we could be good friends. (:

Thanks very much :D indeed more friend's is always a good thing.

Back