• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild Taska has appeared :O

Taska

Definitely not Shiro
    Years
    Hi there :) I'm Taska, but you can call me Taska. I like lizards. I actually have one named Taska. I liked that name so much I know use it as you can see here. I like long walks on the beach, romantic comedies, suns- oh wait. This is a pokemon forum. Well, I like pokemon. A LOT. I know every single pokemon, obviously not off the top of my head, but I can list all of them, it would just take me a while. My favourite pokemon is either Muk, Porygon Z, or Milotic. I don't know why I like them, I just do. Moving on, I recently been playing a pokemon hack. I can't post the link, so just search for"Pokemon Reborn" on Google to find it. IT IS AMAZING. That's it, I hope I can be welcomed into this community.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Taska! Welcome aboard to the forums, dear. :)

Haha, don't worry! I like long walks on the beach as well, I actually wish I was there. I really like Milotic, its one of my favorites from the 3rd gen. Speaking of 3rd gen, are you excited for the new 3rd Gen remakes coming soon in November? I am! So much! Luckilly, we have a section dedicated for that, so you'll be able to discuss and speculate many many things that are coming soon to your nearby 3DS. Yay!

You are totally welcomed into the community, and let me be the first to do so! I'm one of the staff members around the forum, and should you need any help, don't hesitate to send me or anyone in bold names a message. We can answer any questions to the best of our knowledge. See ya around, and have fun playing with your hack...and on the forums!~

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Hiya Taska! Welcome to the community! Haha you look like an awesome guy from the very start. It's a pleasure to meet you!

It's great to see a dedicated Pokemon fan such as yourself :P I believe knowing all the Pokemon at the top of your head is a very valuable skill when it comes to the games. Having prior knowledge of your opponent is a vital ingredient to victory, don't you agree? Haha. Speaking of the games, which of the main games have you played? Any favourites? c:

Even though this is a Pokemon forum, we are more than just Pokemon as you will very soon find out. We cater to people of various interests including writing, art, anime, video games and so on and so forth, so there will definitely be something that will enthral you! I can see that you're interested in ROM hacks, so go forth and check out what our Hacks Studio has to offer!

That's about it from me. Have a fantastic stay here at PC mmkay? Happy posting! I'll be seeing you around. n_n

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hello Taska.
    I think you're quite relaxed, are you? :) I don't know how it feels living on a city with a beach in it, but I heard it's awesome, sometimes I'm kinda jealous (I want to go to the beach again sometime ahaha).

Lemme guess, you like Pokémon hacks, eh? Like the others suggested, I bet you'll enjoy in Hacks Studio section, there are lots and lots of Pokémon hacks that you may like, besides of Pokémon Reborn. And feel free to talk with any of us if you wanted to, we won't bite you :)

Welcome to PC, and have fun, ok?

Taska

Definitely not Shiro
    Years
    Taska! Welcome aboard to the forums, dear. :)

Haha, don't worry! I like long walks on the beach as well, I actually wish I was there. I really like Milotic, its one of my favorites from the 3rd gen. Speaking of 3rd gen, are you excited for the new 3rd Gen remakes coming soon in November? I am! So much! Luckilly, we have a section dedicated for that, so you'll be able to discuss and speculate many many things that are coming soon to your nearby 3DS. Yay!

You are totally welcomed into the community, and let me be the first to do so! I'm one of the staff members around the forum, and should you need any help, don't hesitate to send me or anyone in bold names a message. We can answer any questions to the best of our knowledge. See ya around, and have fun playing with your hack...and on the forums!~

I am very excited for the gen 3 remakes. Gen 3 is actually my favourite generation of pokemon. And if I have any questions, I will pm one of you, thanks :)

Hiya Taska! Welcome to the community! Haha you look like an awesome guy from the very start. It's a pleasure to meet you!

It's great to see a dedicated Pokemon fan such as yourself :P I believe knowing all the Pokemon at the top of your head is a very valuable skill when it comes to the games. Having prior knowledge of your opponent is a vital ingredient to victory, don't you agree? Haha. Speaking of the games, which of the main games have you played? Any favourites? c:

Even though this is a Pokemon forum, we are more than just Pokemon as you will very soon find out. We cater to people of various interests including writing, art, anime, video games and so on and so forth, so there will definitely be something that will enthral you! I can see that you're interested in ROM hacks, so go forth and check out what our Hacks Studio has to offer!

That's about it from me. Have a fantastic stay here at PC mmkay? Happy posting! I'll be seeing you around. n_n[/QUOTE]

Thanks I guess I am pretty awesome xD. Yup, knowing all of the pokemon's types, and a little about their stats really helps me in the games. I have played all the main games starting from Emerald, and my favourite main would have to be Platinum. Most people don't like fourth gen but it's the only generation that for me had my favourite pokemon in the main story as you're adventuring so I got to build a very good team. Buuut I lost my Pokemon Platinum so I can't play it anymore *insert crying here*. I actually am interested in video games, and anime, and art and writing, (though I'm not good at the last two) so I'm definitely going to look around for that stuff. Yes, I am very interested in ROM hacks, so I will definitely check out the Hacks Studio O_O See you around I guess n_n

Hello Taska.
    Starry Windy;8352317I think you're quite relaxed said:
    I am quite relaxed, so I usually get up at around 11:00am. Actually I don't have a beach where I live... I've just happened to have walked on a beach for a while, and it was fun.because I kept destroying other peoples' sandcastles. Yes, I do like hacks, and the Hacks Studio seems like the place on this forum where I will spend most of my time. it's okay from the forum where I come from we always bite so be careful.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Oh yeah, knowing the pokemon terminology and statistics can really give you in edge in battle, y'know?It kinda took me a while to learn all of this stuff myself, but, once I did, everything just seemed to be clockwork and a lot easier. But still, it's really nice to meet you, a fellow lover of the pokemon franchise who is pretty knowledgeable too! And I'm glad to have you on board; hope that you're enjoying the forums so far. <33

Omg, hi-fives for being a fellow Milotic fan - it's hands down my favourite pokemon of all! o/ I just like the artwork, really, haha. Still though, it's utility moves are quite impressive, y'know? Like Hypnosis, Recover, Toxic, Rest, etc, etc, it has a good amount of move arsenal!

Totally hope that you will remain active, and I hope that one day we'll become great pals! Lemme know anytime you wanna chat or somethin', and I'll be glad to! And I hope to see you soooon~ <33

Back