• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild Void appears!

voidofdarkness39

Champion
Years
  • *cues battle music*

Well hello everyone! I'm Voidofdarkness39, you can call me Void. I've been playing Pokemon since Gen 3 and my first game was Fire Red. My favorite Pokemon is Charizard, nostalgic reasons, he was the first Pokemon I've had. I enjoy doing challenges on Pokemon and once I get to know the community better I'd like to do a thing called a CageLocke (created by a person named aDrive). I'm also working on a different type of challenge called Road to 50, this challenge is to find 50 challenges and I hope to complete before the next game comes out.

Most people are hoping for Pokemon Z next but I'm actually more interested in another gen 1 remake, because I'd love to relive my original games. Even though I seem like I like Kanto a lot, I actually enjoy all games fairly equal, including gen 5. Well I'd hope to get to meet all of you better!

Years

• Hey whatsup Void! Welcome to PC!

Charizard was an awesome Pokemon and still is especially now that he has two Mega Evolutions. Do you have a gen 6 game yet? Any if so which? I personally have Pokemon Y and Pokemon Omega Ruby although I haven't beaten the game yet and I've been taking a very long break (like ~5 months) away from it.

I've never heard of a Cagelocke, but it sounds integrating. Did you by chance learn about it from the co-op between Shadypenguin and aDrive?

Anyways have a great time here and I hope to see you around!

voidofdarkness39

Champion
    Years
  • Hey whatsup Void! Welcome to PC!

Charizard was an awesome Pokemon and still is especially now that he has two Mega Evolutions. Do you have a gen 6 game yet? Any if so which? I personally have Pokemon Y and Pokemon Omega Ruby although I haven't beaten the game yet and I've been taking a very long break (like ~5 months) away from it.

I've never heard of a Cagelocke, but it sounds integrating. Did you by chance learn about it from the co-op between Shadypenguin and aDrive?

Anyways have a great time here and I hope to see you around!

Yes I own so many games XD
    Red, Blue, Fire Red, Emerald, Diamond, Platinum, Black, White, Black2, White 2, X, Y, OR, AS

And the sixth gen games are amazing, the change of graphics flames my joy in Pokemon.

Yes, the Cagelocke idea came from the great Shady and aDrive! And would be so exciting to do!

Years
  • I didn't think we'd get a Pokemon Z (or X2/Y2, whatever it ends up being called) but it feels like the anime's been hinting towards that with some of the newer Mega Evolution specials plus Zygarde hasn't fully been explored.. so much curiosity. Another Kanto remake wouldn't be half bad though but as a long-time Pokemon fan I'm a sucker for remakes of games I've played before. Sure to be awesome with these new sixth generation mechanics. Awesomepossum to meet you, Void. <3

Hope your time here has been pleasant so far and you've been adjusting to the forum - this is a great place. See you around!

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • Yo! Sup? Welcome!
    Community is very VERY fun and nice, as you'll discover shortly.
    The "Challenges" section is very diverse, you're gonna find a lot of fun stuff there!
    I would also recommend going to some chit-chat and off-pokemon topic places like the art section and the forum games! They're great sources of fun
    Good luck~

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
  • Hey there void! Welcome to PC, you can call me... oh...

Hoho, joking aside, have an awesome time here, especially on the challenges subforum as others have kindly pointed out. Enjoy your stay~

Back