• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] A wild Yume Tsuki re-appears

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
Years
  • Hello there,

And for those who might recognise me: Hi again! it's been a while, huh? I figured it's good to reintroduce myself since it has been at least 6 years since I've been somewhat active around here, and I was feeling nostalgic enough to give the forums another go.

You can call me Yume, some may have known me as FroslassManiac which was my original name on these forums. Originally I started out here as a budding pixelartist. I have this pixelart community from here to thank for most of my early development into the digital artist I am today. By now I'm mostly working on my personal Nuzlocke Comic project.

You will therefore probably mostly find me in the creative section of the forums.

See ya around ~

Years
  • Welcome (back) Yume =)
    With a (previous) name like FroslassManiac I'm gonna assume you like/love Froslass. Froslass is a great mon =D

Good luck with your Nuzlocke Comic project!
    If that is what it sounds like, I guess your portraying a nuzlocke in comic form?

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
  • Hell yea, my fave has not changed in all those years. I still think Froslass is a super neat pokémon. ~

And yup! I got a comic about my Pokémon Colosseum on going for a bit more than a year by now. Though I took some artistic liberties with the plot that the game presents.

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    hi yume! welcome back! i'm a newer member so i've probably missed your pixel art but i'll look forward to seeing it :)

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
  • Will see. ~
    I haven't gotten much of an incentive to pixelart as much at the moment, since I moved over to different forms of digital art. I've done it for a fair while for an MMO called Pokémon Revolution Online. But then other projects took more of my time and I had to step down from that... ^^;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello there,

And for those who might recognise me: Hi again! it's been a while, huh? I figured it's good to reintroduce myself since it has been at least 6 years since I've been somewhat active around here, and I was feeling nostalgic enough to give the forums another go.

You can call me Yume, some may have known me as FroslassManiac which was my original name on these forums. Originally I started out here as a budding pixelartist. I have this pixelart community from here to thank for most of my early development into the digital artist I am today. By now I'm mostly working on my personal Nuzlocke Comic project.

You will therefore probably mostly find me in the creative section of the forums.

See ya around ~
    Ohhh a true oldie I see! Joining in the same golden age as myself :fufu: I wonder if we met before? Six years ago... Maybe I was called Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers then, or already Adventure tbh.

Welcome back! I saw you already have a new art thread, so I might check out your comic. I used to love the original Nuzlocke comics, and I guess there's many spins one can give it with some creative thinking.

Sorry to hear that you had to step down from stuff, but that happens I guess :3 I hope you're enjoying your newer projects now (and have time to hang around PC too!) See you around :D

Yume Tsuki

(/ ゚ヮ゚)/彡 ┻━┻
    Years
  • I think a fantastic name like that would've stuck in my memory, ngl xD
    Then again I mostly stuck to the art board, and rarely moved beyond that... >_>;;

Aye, I do. It may be a bit of a chunk to read through since it's roughly almost two years worth of work in there. Yeah the original nuzlocke comic was a very entertaining read. But yeah some people do some really cool stuff with the nuzlocke content they make. :3c

I'm definitely enjoying working on my nuzlocke project. It's a bummer to have to make choices. But if I learned anything from the past, then forking on too many projects at the same time can be overwhelming and in the end barely anything gets done. And it just doesn't feel right to hold onto a spot on the development team when I'm not doing all that much.

Back