• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Winner is You

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2014
    I won a trophy and a package filled with fireworks for winning a volleyball contest with my family against other families.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I won something (I forget the name of it) at the teen arts festival for my value self-portrait junior year of high school. It was an award of sort, and only about four other people won it. I won some awards for band and I won some awards for essays I wrote in middle school. I think I won two awards when I did karate, but it's really rather foggy and I can't really remember. Outside of that, I can't think of anything else.

lol pc awards

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I've placed pretty highly in bowling tournaments, but that's about the full extent of anything that I've won before.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • i've won a few drawing competitions i guess, didn't get anything for them though. X'D just praise which is always a reward in my eyes. :3

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • My bro and I were waiting around at a grocery store while mom was doing the shopping and we were filling out a bunch of ballots while waiting. Lo and behold, we won a microwave, yaaay :3

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I don't think I've won anything ever lol. Wow that's depressing to think about, I've never really considered it before.

There's a lady I work with who is always winning movie tickets and stuff like that in radio competitions. She's a pro at it.

Back