• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A Winter storm is coming!

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2012
    Hi call me Ariel. Ok so I choose the username of the actress because she voiced a friggin Moogle in FF 13-2! I mean a cute fluffy thing that floats! That is just win! Can you say your fluffy or you float? Plus she did Young Kairi in KH BBS! Plus her character and style in Modern Family is the same as me its not even funny.

Anyway with that out of the way me yeah... i'm new but then again why else would I be making this intro post? I enjoy the Pokemon games. My favorite being Emerald. I enjoy drawing and writing stories. Roleplaying is something I do. I remember my friends and i once bought a bunch of ninja tools on Ebay (they have them for so cheap) and we do our own Naruto RP for a full week. I don't believe boys should only likes girls and vice versa. If you like the person date them and screw gender. You only live once so why not live it right. I can be a sarcastic at times but the world needs that.

Also my favorite series of all time is THWEWY though its just one game so not sure if its a series.​

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Great to see ya here, Ariel, and welcome aboard. :D Hooray for being another roleplayer! I am also a roleplayer as well (right now I am lacking due to limited internet access lol), and I love to write as well. Good to see that we have something in common. <3 And I see that we share the same views when it comes to dating, buuut I won't go into that in detail. xD The most important thing is that you're here and I'm here to make ya feel welcome. :D

You'll adjust here just fine, because there's a lot of Pokemon topics to discuss, and a lot of people to meet. The members, even the staff don't bite, really. So I'm sure you'll have a pleasant time here. :)

Anyways, it's a pleasure to meet you and I'll be sure to see ya around here, yes? :) You can always PM me or Snivy if you have any questions or concerns, because we're always there to help ya. :D See ya around! :)

Years
    Hi Ariel, my name is Hikari.

(No, can't tell my real name)

So, you named yourself after an actor? How interesting.

I love Pokemon, memes, trivia and well, technology.

Are you excited for Pokemon Black 2 & White 2? I am. I have been playing every main series game since Ruby & Sapphire, except for FireRed & LeafGreen.

We have a Roleplay section if that interests you.

Also, don't forget to approach those members with bold names, they are the loyal team of moderators, super moderators and admins.

- Hikari10, "Wikileaks Killer"

Back