• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

about a girl...

Negative Creep

Pokémon piercing artist
    Years
    Hi everyone! I've been lurking for months, but finally decided to sign up for an account :)

I'm 20 and have been playing Pokemon for 10 years now, and am anxiously awaiting HeartGold! I'm from Vermont, but I'm doing a semester abroad in The Netherlands, so I'll have to wait an extra week or so to get started when it releases :disappoin

Umm, Pokemon aside... I have all kinds of hobbies from audio production to just rocking out to good music to breeding Betta fish (those fish that attack themselves in the mirror :P) and am always up for new friends!

Anyway, I'm excited to join the community - it looks friendly and fun :) see you around!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Welcome to Pokecommunity, Negative Creep! Hope you enjoy your stay here! :D

Lucky, getting a semester in Europe. I hope I get the chance to do that one day. ^_^

And it's always nice to see other veteran players out there(I've been playing for over a decade myself). I've been counting down the days until HgSs myself, haha.

Pidgeot is Life

Poke Balla
    Years
    Welcome to Pokecommunity, Negative Creep! Hope you enjoy your stay here! :D

Lucky, getting a semester in Europe. I hope I get the chance to do that one day. ^_^

And it's always nice to see other veteran players out there(I've been playing for over a decade myself). I've been counting down the days until HgSs myself, haha.

Lol. it looks like your insulting her.
    Anyways yes welcome if you need anything i'll try to help.
    who knows we could be friends.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
    Welcome. I've been playing 10+ years as well. Though my interest has kinda died off lately. Hopefully HG/SS can renew that. :D Enjoy your stay, and have fun!

Last edited:
    Back