• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

About Me

Years
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Hi, I'm new (I got an account yesterday!) I started Pokémon by the anime. My first Ds game was SoulSilver. I was a noob and kinda deleted my original account. Also failed at reseting my pokewalker. :(. And i am more of a 3rd & 4th gen person. I also like ranger games and mystery dongeon. What I don't like is that the characters can't jump in Pokémon,I mean seriously, why can't you at least climb. That ticks me off. And that the NPCs are so dumb (can't stand Dora >:( ). If Nintendo made NPCs smarter that would be nice!

Years
    Hi burningTorchic!!

Its nice to see a player that still enjoy the 3 and 4 gen games.

Don't worry about mistakes, that thing happen to everyone of us.

For the 3 gen one my fav game was emerald, because have a lot of things. And about the jump, its true, sometimes its a little frustrating, mainly when you down by mystake and you can't back, so you must began the route again. About the NPC, i don't know i usually don't pay much atention to them, except for the ones that give you trades or those that give you berries or items daily.

Maybe you like to see this forums:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=164 In this one, you can find topics about 3 gen pokemon; and

https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=238 In this other you can find topics about 4 gen pokemons.

Just remember check quicklu the forum rules, the most of them are very intintuitive, so welcome to the community :19:

Hang ooon, do you mean you deleted your original Pokemon game file? If you mean account on PokeCommunity, you shouldn't be able to delete them here. Maybe you just forgot the log-in information? Maybe I'm just confused, eeeek. Neveretheless, welcome to PC! :) It's good to meet you!

I started Pokemon with the anime too, and soon after got the games. The anime holds so many memories for a lot of us - if you're a fan of it, whether it's just the old series or you still keep up with the show, posting in the Pokemon Anime board will definitely be worthwhile. You can review some episodes orrrr just talk about the show with other fans. ^~^ I loved the old show but still watch it now, actually... Best Wishes/Black & White has been great lately, makes up for its rough start.

By the way, if you're a fan of Ranger and Mystery Dungeon, you're going to like the Spinoff Games section since that's where all discussions on those two games are housed. I only got into Mystery Dungeon recently thanks to Gates to Infinity but from now on I'm definitely buying all the future MD games that come out. The gameplay is so fun and it's really adorable, plus the plots are pretty touching. Glad there are so many Pokemon spinoffs out there since playing through the main series games all the time can get pretty boring. Never tried Ranger though... it's good? Might pick that up sometime!

But hey now that I think about it, being able to jump or do more activities in Pokemon would be really cool. We need a way to interact more with things since our player does nothing except throw Pokeballs and let the Pokemon do all the work. Granted that's what Pokemon is about, but it sure would be cool if there could be more obstacles for us to cross using things like jumping or climbing.

Have a great time here Torchic, and see you around! Make sure to read the forum rules and contact a staff member if you ever need help~!

Years
    Hey there TheBurningTorchic, and welcome to PC!

Aww, I'm sorry that you deleted your original savefile :\ I remember doing that on my Sapphire originally back when I first owned it, and I regretted it big time.

Anyways, please remember to look over the forum rules and observe how things are run around here. Also be sure to check the rules of the individual sections before posting in them to make sure you don't get a post removed by staff or that you don't wind up posting a topic and getting it locked. :3c

Anyways, if you have any questions pertaining to PC, please do not hesitate in asking anyone on staff! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC! ^_^

Back