• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ace Attorney Club

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • I didn't really like it, as I said. Didn't like the gameplay and the concept itself was kind of ehh but I loooooved the dialogue and interactions in all the AA games. ;_; I laughed out loud so many times during AAI and I wanna do that again so I hope they bring it over.

If they don't, I assume people will pick it up and do a translation patch for the ROM but I doubt they'd be quite as good at localizing it. :<

Cherrim

Years
  • Maybe they improved it in the second one? I'll admit I haven't looked into it at all, in part because I want to avoid spoilers but mostly because I kept forgetting it even existed.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • They probably did. Which makes things a little more annoying for us. :/
    Well, guess I'll just wait for the fan translation. I hope the folks at Court-Records work on it, at least.

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
  • Sad news today. :( Capcom confirmed they won't be bringing Ace Attorney: Investigations 2 over here. Wouldn't be profitable enough, I think.

Damn! That is terrible news. That means Australia won't be seeing a localisation, either. If England sees it, then we might just get lucky. Suck up to the Queen... get cool games.

Man, that's really disappointing. I loved AAI.

A lot of people disliked AAI, but I liked it, too! Yes, the Little Thief might have been a stretch... but I loved the story. I don't actually know why people didn't like it. Did it have anything to do with Phoenix not making an appearance? Japan likes Miles, so that's probably why the spin-off happened in the first place.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • Haha, Little Thief. I remember spending hours of irritation with that. xDD;;
    But there's something like that in every game. So I'm not fussed.
    And AAI introduced Kay, one of the coolest characters in gaming existance! :D

Cherrim

Years
  • A lot of people disliked AAI, but I liked it, too! Yes, the Little Thief might have been a stretch... but I loved the story. I don't actually know why people didn't like it. Did it have anything to do with Phoenix not making an appearance? Japan likes Miles, so that's probably why the spin-off happened in the first place.

Well, technically he did make an appearance in the background of one of the cases. I think he's in the Amusement Park in a rowboat with Maya and Pearls. I only saw it in screenshots because I missed seeing it myself (hurried on with plot too quickly :<).

Maple Leaf

dazed and abused
    Years
  • I'm going to join~

For substance's sake, I'm a fan of Ema Skye, Phoenix Wright, and snackoos. Look at my avatar, it's pretty obvious. Howdy!

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • How am I not a part of this group?
    Can I join?

I love the AA series, and my favourite character has to be Pearl :) !

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • ...This place is dead, hopefully this will excite people like it did me:

There could be an AA Movie in production!

Ahhhh! How awesome?!

Director Takashi Miike spoke about his next film, which is going to be: "It is a very light comedy that I am filming now, a court drama, based on a video game, the Nintendo game DS."
    ..What game is set in a dramatic courtroom, a video game, on the Nintendo DS and has some light comedy?

...The only game that came to my mind was Ace Attorney. I personally love the idea, and was pondering over the idea before I heard this rumor. If localized (though it probably won't be), I think it has the potential to appeal to many viewers and get a bucket load more AA fans. So hopefully that will prevent any more Japan-only games.

Anyone's thoughts on the matter?

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
  • The movie has been announced. I forgot where I found it, but it has been confirmed to be out next year. xDD;;
    It looks pretty exciting. Oh, man. The Objection scenes. They're going to be so great, I don't even-

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • Aha, CAPCOM has the site-page up already, I think.
    ...The suspense
    Ace Attorney Club

Cherrim

Years
  • So looking forward to that movie. :P I guess I am a bit worried about having to get used to Japanese voices and names for everyone, though, since I know I won't be able to wait for a possible localization. I kinda like the Phoenix voice in my head. :c

Mostly just hoping that they cast characters with the ridiculous hair and everything in place, instead of just having normal-looking people.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
  • yeah, the hair and outfits are so cool!
    And maya better be like maya...

CyberBlaziken

huh? whaaaaat?
    Years
  • Hold It!

Imma join this club ^.^
    I played all the Ace Attorney games, and it got me the urge to be a lawyer ._.
    My favorite is the original three.

Here's this Awesome Picture i found a while back

Ace Attorney Club

The Club can use it for the first post i think? :)
    [*IMG]https://i.imgur.com/7TklA.jpg[/IMG]

Last edited:
    Back