• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ACHA AND KAGEX'S SUPER AWESOME COMIC FACTORY OF TEH DOOMNESS~

Status
Not open for further replies.

[NovaPirate]

And the rest went riding on.
    Years
    I was hoping for a Magikarp. Darn. That would have just been ridiculous.

"When I evolve, I'LL GET YOU ALL!"

C'mon, it's Magikarp, that's like the number one Pokemon for funny abuse. Like kicking.
    Anyways, the first couple comics were a little effy, the jokes weren't too funny. But you got back in the groove. Can you ask Kage if he is going to update, considering he hasn't shown up in forever.

[NovaPirate]

Years
    Well alright then it looks like KageX is being a wimp for the time being so yeah.
    If you post a comic, expect to get crit, can't take crit, then don't post your comic. Honestly, you're a pretty darn good spriter, just work on a plot and minor grammar issues and you'll be about as good as Acha, if not better. No kid.

You have good ideas, you just need to refine them. Trust me, my comics were .jpeg TUP comics with Red and Blue as main characters. I know I still can't keep a comic running, but I've practiced for probably about three years and I've grown a lot. You might want to go on an official hiatus, and practice comic making. Not all comics need to be posted. Unless you're really happy, most comics are just for practice. NovaPirate signing out. :]

Edit;
    Acha, don't get sucked into a PokeChow copy. Please don't.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Well alright then it looks like KageX is being a wimp for the time being so yeah.
    If you post a comic, expect to get crit, can't take crit, then don't post your comic. Honestly, you're a pretty darn good spriter, just work on a plot and minor grammar issues and you'll be about as good as Acha, if not better. No kid.

You have good ideas, you just need to refine them. Trust me, my comics were .jpeg TUP comics with Red and Blue as main characters. I know I still can't keep a comic running, but I've practiced for probably about three years and I've grown a lot. You might want to go on an official hiatus, and practice comic making. Not all comics need to be posted. Unless you're really happy, most comics are just for practice. NovaPirate signing out. :]

Edit;
    Acha, don't get sucked into a PokeChow copy. Please don't.

?
    pokechow copy?
    um.. k sure.
    I'll make sure I don't make it similar to that...
    is it because of the slowpoke or something?

[NovaPirate]

Years
    Are they gonna become best friends? Because that seems like a stunt you wold pull.
    Of course, this is somewhat reminiscent of that one Pokemon episode where stupid Larvitar kills all the Shellder but one and then POOF. Slowpoke evolves.

This is a very long fishing hole seen. I've never seen a comic with fishing this important.
    Nao dun forget to update Odd, or to finish Odd.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Are they gonna become best friends? Because that seems like a stunt you wold pull.
    Of course, this is somewhat reminiscent of that one Pokemon episode where stupid Larvitar kills all the Shellder but one and then POOF. Slowpoke evolves.

This is a very long fishing hole seen. I've never seen a comic with fishing this important.
    Nao dun forget to update Odd, or to finish Odd.

noa dont you worra,
    Odd will be updated soon.

and yesh, everyone becomes bestie friends magically.
    because I said so :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back