• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Acid's original thread name D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2010
    Double posts are for winners.

Loki somehow liked this :<

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • The clouds look a bit rough and the large line coming down from the A looks a bit odd, but other than that I'm liking where it's going. Not everything has to be super technical to look good.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2010
    The clouds look a bit rough and the large line coming down from the A looks a bit odd, but other than that I'm liking where it's going. Not everything has to be super technical to look good.
    Thanks~

the letters/clouds both look really sloppy. the strings with the clouds don't look connected to the letters because of that drop shadow.
    Well that's 'cause the letters are 3d and the clouds are connected to it's back and this isn't a bad excuse D:

Not liking this latest tag much at all, sorry.

I think some of your edges are becoming a bit dark and bold, trying lightening up on that.

https://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w326/zetsu-bou/twewycollab-1.png
    Don't mind this, but the quality is shot on the focal imo.
    I don't really like it either D:
    Ok, thanks~<3

D:

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2010

Apparently when I'm sick I'm also color blind so...

Last edited:

XxPGxX

I'm all for smiles. =]
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2010
    Those are really good. I like the effects you put into them.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2010
    I don't think I ever made something so random.

And this monologue shall be continued later I believe.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • The latest tag is almost delicious, all it needs is some blacker blacks and a tiny bit of sharpening on the focal. Are the effects just stocks placed randomly, or is it pentool, or a combination?

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2010
    https://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh318/AcidNight/cmyknt.png
    That is the best of the previous three imo.

This new tag is random yes xD, but needs blacks to be darker, everything more saturated. Would look better like that.
    I'll make it a bit more saturated~<3
    :3

The latest tag is almost delicious, all it needs is some blacker blacks and a tiny bit of sharpening on the focal. Are the effects just stocks placed randomly, or is it pentool, or a combination?
    The blacks will be darkened.
    Effects come from pentool, stocks, brushing, clipping masks, etc...
    D:

I'll post the tweaked version later as my interwebs are tripping.
    ;_;

Edin

NNNGOOOHHH!
    Years
  • Your stuff is so amazing. ゚д゚
    Most (if not all) of your tags are greatly composed, and then you have beauties like this.

What great color!

Also, I like the lighting effects in this one.

It goes well with the matte texture. And I think the text is perfect, too. Great job.

That's really just my two cents. Or maybe one cent... I hope to see more from you. :Dd

Edit: And just to add in a bit of crit, I agree that the latest tag needs to be saturated more. The blacks especially.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2010
    Yeah I'll fix that later, maybe.

Don't judge me I wasn't good to begin with and now I'm rusty.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • It's been way over a month since your last update, so this is kinda reviving a thread xD
    But whatever, onto the tag.

I think that the focal positioning could've have been better, having it all the way over to the side like that leaves a lot of empty space, which you did fill up well but still.
    I feel it's fairly low on saturation & pretty high on brightness, wouldn't minded seeing some darker colours where they were needed. And last thing is the way your blue outline cuts off on one of the fingers? Don't get that.

But it's a nice return, hope to see more soon.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • It's been way over a month since your last update, so this is kinda reviving a thread xD

This is, and I'm afraid I'll have to close this D:

Acidnight, I encourage you to open a new thread to show all your new graphics.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back