• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Action Replay GBX driver update windows 10?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    Pardon if this isn't the right thread to post this in, I just don't quite know where else to go with this. im trying to hook up my action replay GBA to work codes so I can get the event pokemon from Firered and Leafgreen as well as R,E,S. im trying to get the Action replay GBX to work and I have downloaded the program, though I cant get it to function correctly without the right drivers. and I cant get the right drivers because Im on windows 10.

does anyone know how to bypass this or something?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    The rules this section follows states:
    Please don't guide users towards cheats
    PC will not be responsible for the potential harm of a user's game. It is fine to discuss cheating, provided that you don't guide users on how to go about using them.

And I think that this thread more or less goes against that, so I have to lock it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back