• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Action Replay Wii

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    nah, that would take a lot more then just an action replay, thats what modders do to their Xbox's (in a way) you would have to take it apart and *add* new stuff to it, which is also illegal. other then that there is a developers channel/homebrew/etc. that ryuuki-san told me about, it's supposed to let you design a channel or something like that (not 100% sure on the end part.)

Pikachu2007

Free hugs for everyone!
    Years
    I'm sure it will just be for Wii games, not channels. Besides, AR developers probably wouldn't be THAT stupid to do something like hacking into a game channel or anything like that. If anything, it'll probably be just like a Gamecube AR.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    I'm sure it will just be for Wii games, not channels. Besides, AR developers probably wouldn't be THAT stupid to do something like hacking into a game channel or anything like that. If anything, it'll probably be just like a Gamecube AR.

Well yeah, but AR always puts at teh beginning that they're completely not affiliated with Nintendo, so why not hack their own channel?

RayquazaWrath

LOVES to battle and trade!!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2008
    NO ONE should see WiFi Restore Health codes being used on WiFI. Nintendo is automatically kicking you out of the battle and banning your IP address. Unless you can change your IP address with AR Wii. I am planning to get AR Wii (big fan) Just to beat colosseums

RayquazaWrath

LOVES to battle and trade!!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2008
    ppl! even if the pokemon aren't bad eggs anymore, they still can't get on WiFi! WiFi has another filter that's even HARDER to get in. I used to try to hack in pokemon to WiFi but now I don't. My pokemon weren't bad eggs and they were the same pokemon, same stats. STILL didn't get on WiFi. The wifi filter is like unbreachable. I think the ones that are getting on are a temporary dead filter. Basically it shuts down for a second, and hackers are allowed in.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    nah, that would take a lot more then just an action replay, thats what modders do to their Xbox's (in a way) you would have to take it apart and *add* new stuff to it, which is also illegal. other then that there is a developers channel/homebrew/etc. that ryuuki-san told me about, it's supposed to let you design a channel or something like that (not 100% sure on the end part.)

Thats hardmodding tho, that stuff is expensive and very illegal, making your own channel would be softmodding which isn't hard, and as far as I know, legal.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    yah I guess so, although they still sell the stuff online to "hard mod" and people do it all the time, so I didn't know it was that illegal.

Smash Mouth

Best Noob Evva
    Years
    No... Someone stole mah darn Shiny Weavile on PBR.

Lol pokemon cant be stolen of of PRB are you sure you just misplaced it in your box or something.

And as far as the action replay goes, that is so mean why would they even make an action replay for wii if all people are gonna do is cheat to win their own battles. Sounds kinda noobish to me

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    Hopefully whatever's keeping some people's ubers off of Wi-Fi will kick in and prevent irregular Pokemon from being used.

i belive that any pokemon that goes over the 510ev limit cannot be copied, and is displaed as a bad egg. eggs cannot fight, therefore cannot be used. =D

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    well on the point of hardmodding, I don't know anybody who does it but who would get arrested over a stupid game of halo?

anyways Smash Mouth your signature is too big.

and I believe shad0wlatios wanted attention or was spamming for post count.

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    anything that the game fails to copy is treated as a bag egg. there is no data hiding there to be reverted into a pokemon. its not illega to modify bad eggs, but it is impossible.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    nope, action replay would be going to far, this would COMPLETELY ruin all of the wifi battles, Datel would be doing more harm then good as the wifi battles would become 99% hackers.

anemos

Insomniac
    Years
    • Seen Mar 24, 2010
    i know the ds/gba games can be hacked without consequence. i mean pbr has data for the info on each pokemon, and will not allow a pokemon to be copied with a move or stat or ability that was not intended for it, as that data does not exist in pbr.

Back