• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adam_148's Pokemon Adventure

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
Years
Well first I'm gonna clear my PM box, I would have made a fair more eppies today if I hadn't been swimming at Doncaster Dome all day that and sitting in the car for an hour there and back

adwajr

Bored Trainer... *yawn*...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 15, 2014
I think so too, DS's are cool... I realy love playing on my Harry potter and them Golblet of fire on it... the graphics are good!

Years
Will you all please stop going offtopic? Infact, looking back at this thread, it is full of spam, and should've been closed ages ago. So I shall give you all one last chance, go offtopic or spam anytime starting from now, then this thread shall be closed.

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
Years
Yeah if I had a chance to upgrade the DS or the PSP I'd go with DS it's just I prefer Nintendo Products cos they are they make the only consoles that play Pokemon games
Edit: Sorry Signomi. Well I may as well get back to work on my Pokemon Chronicle as that one has actually been started

Years
Sorry, Adam. But judging by the time taken for you to post your reply after I have made mine, and edit it for me to acknowledge the fact that you did, indeed, pay attention to my warning. I believe you've just blown your thread's last chance.

Now, before I close this, I'd like to remind a certain number of you of 3 rules in which has been constantly broken in this thread:

The PokeCommunity Rules said:
You cannot swear or censor bypass. You cannot try and make out a swear word in manners such as d@mn, etc. Asterisking (*****ing) counts as censor bypassing as well.

No spamming. Please do not make posts with little relevance to the current topic or that are devoid of content.

Post minimums: 25 characters, 4 words. All of your post must contain at least 25 characters and at least four words. There are no exceptions.

And for these charges, this will lead to this thread's closure.

~Closed

Last edited:
Back