• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adam_148's Pokemon Adventure

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
Years
  • He is have you seen that eye he moved to another region but has been hawled to the police station and Holly well High Empress Holly as we should call her now will deal with him or you could be a brainwashed slave representative of Holly

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • OK, Holly doesn't age because he disappeared into the time stream with an elite force, KT, Dash, Mike, Leo and Luke.
    The guys you are making are in the future cos you aren't killed in the future like I am.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    Heres a small bio for the older KT like how Dash did his
    When Holly was taking over the Planet KT wouldnt stant for this to happen but when he fought back some of a Holly's henchman attacked KT. He didnt bring his pokemon because he knew it wasnt safe, he killed a few of the henchman but one of them sent out a Growlithe which bit off his arm. He then dissapeard to his home Region resting at his old home because it was like Mirage Island but its invisable so no one else was there.When he returned Holly was now the ruler and now he's just got captured.
    Heres the trainer sprite first of all
    Im working on the overworlds

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    i could mabye get Drakes cape back on him
    edit:since you loved it i tried another one
    just forget about my arm getting bitten off

Last edited:

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Adam, If i give you my new MT sprites, will he be in the comic? or do I have to wait? if so, then I will decide on giving it to you but only if you tell me first, kay?

Back