• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adam_148's Pokemon Adventure

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Signomi said:
    Adam will do the comic when he can. You people are not helping by pushing him. He'll do the comic, he probably has had other things to do, or he may've even been lazy (if so then he only has himself to blame for that)

He'll eventually do it, don't keep pressuring him.
    My dear, it doesen't take 5 minutes to do a comic like his, there is very little action what so ever and it's 3 pannels long, surely he could sacrafice 5 measly minutes.

Years
    vaati said:
    My dear, it doesen't take 5 minutes to do a comic like his, there is very little action what so ever and it's 3 panels long, surely he could sacrafice 5 measly minutes.

But the point is, having people push him to do it can only irritate him. They mean well, yes. But no matter whether it's just a few panels or whatever, it's best to do a part when one is free of anything to do, and especially, free of pressure by his fellow peers. And we don't know what he's been doing in real life.

That settles here.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Signomi said:
    But the point is, having people push him to do it can only irritate him. They mean well, yes. But no matter whether it's just a few panels or whatever, it's best to do a part when one is free of anything to do, and especially, free of pressure by his fellow peers. And we don't know what he's been doing in real life.

That settles here.

Lol I agree with vaati on this one, he can do a measly comic for two minutes. Yours we can understand that it takes time baceuse you use such cool effects, but Adam here dont put that much effort on it.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Well yes i did thanks by the way, but I'm just saying that how long has it been since he's updated? Tell me now...1 month? yes your right.

Years
    Sarcasm doesn't play the proper role for you. It's Adam's decision when he'll update. You people whining about it isn't going to help him. Want to argue this further? I don't recommend it. So let's just drop this, wait, and see.

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
    Nope, actually sarcasm is really good for me thanks --;

And yes this is Adams comic so we will wait for his arrival....

Actually Only Dash is on my side, Vaati likes his Signomi so much he refused to be on my side. Lol! Stop acting tough vaati ^_^

Last edited:

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    How am I on your side?

You're being arrogant. I don't see why you have to act that way towards Signomi. I don't recall her doing anything wrong to you here.

Anyways I've stated my opinion.

edit: What is your problem? I stated my opinion. I don't think it was right of you to treat her like that. whther shes my pair or not. that was wrong of you. You're wrong. enough said.

Last edited:

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
    Mt leave Siginomi alone man.
    Ok so were all pretty angry at adam for not updating his comic for about a month but i think this comic is dead now. Adam used to come out with new eppys atleast twice a week and now he rarely does one a month.

My suggestion is:
    Let Adams comic die if he wants it to, he obviously does.

Back