• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adam_148's Pokemon Adventure

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    squall said:
    ok now i'm just getting bored... everyone you are spamming the thread... let adam update when he wants and please STOP THE ARGUING OR THIS'LL GET CLOSED!!
    i totally agree i mean look at the old thread its coverd in spam

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    have good news and bad news, bad news first: The comics are on hold, but Good news: I'm making a movie for series one, you know an end of saga one, before main story began.

Adam_148

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Nope, tomorrow I start my movie.
    Edit: I couldn't start my movie on the weekend but I finish school tomorrow, so I put up a teaser on the first page, it's definitely on the movie though.

Last edited:
    Years
    Adam, I believe I told you already over PM to give credit to the people/resources you are borrowing any sprites from, I believe you replied to it, I barely see any at all, I still see that you didn't. I'm giving you just this chance to do so, otherwise I shall be forced to close this thread.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Can I be in the new saga? I'm a ruby Charizard in the form of a human.
    (thanks, TDT, edited my me)

Last edited:
    Back