• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Add A ~Spark~ To Your Life - The ~Electric~ Fan Club!!!! (Celebrating First Anniversary)

Mawa

The typo Queen
Years
  • I'm just here to say Helioptile is a wonderful electric type Pokemon

Heliolisk is great, wish I would use it more! I had it in my in-game in Y, and the first Pokemon I bring to lv 100 actually! I'll have to breed one..

Still haven't do y Ampharos project lol

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Spring is cominggg. How are you guys?
    Spring is coming = starting to take walks again = Pokemon Go yay!

I couldn't find that birthday hat Pikachu that was out for my birthday tho :( so sad
    Aww, the snow came back. I hope it melts away soon. :)
    Send some of that snow my way, its really HOTTTTTT out here -_-.

I'm just here to say Helioptile is a wonderful electric type Pokemon
    True, don't forget about the reliable Heliolisk as well.
    Heliolisk is great, wish I would use it more! I had it in my in-game in Y, and the first Pokemon I bring to lv 100 actually! I'll have to breed one..
    Heliolisk does seem to be good Pokemon. If I played XY, would have used it in my Team.

And Luna, I think you should join the Club, then as a Member you can post any time you want :).

Still haven't do y Ampharos project lol
    Oh? What Ampharos project is that?
    Hum Honestly not sure yet haha I just want an Ampharos <3 Maybe with the egg move electric terrain...
    When you said Ampharos project, it almost sounded like you are making some project report for a big Seminar :P?

Pika Pika :chu:

Cool_Porygon

Lurking in the shadows
    Years
  • I find the electric type has the most diverse variation in designs, for that reason I'd like to join you guys.
    Name: Porygon/ Lea
    Favourite Electric Type Pokémon: Pikachu/Raichu, Zapdos, Heliolisk, Ampharos
    Favourite Electric Type Move: Thunder, Thunder Punch
    Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon: They are cool looking
    Your Electric Type Tag Partner: Pichu
    Your Tag Partner's Nickname: nah

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • I find the electric type has the most diverse variation in designs, for that reason I'd like to join you guys.
    Name: Porygon/ Lea
    Favourite Electric Type Pokémon: Pikachu/Raichu, Zapdos, Heliolisk, Ampharos
    Favourite Electric Type Move: Thunder, Thunder Punch
    Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon: They are cool looking
    Your Electric Type Tag Partner: Pichu
    Your Tag Partner's Nickname: nah
    Hey Lea, welcome to the Club {:3}. Feel free to have a say/participate in any current or previous Discussions/Events. If u have any queries regarding the Club, drop me a VM any time :).

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Lol, spring is here, and so it's really nice to play PoGo now that your hands dont freeze. :)
    Spring was already here way back, its Summer now & its damn damn hot -_-. Rain please!

I just noticed that since I crossed the 175 Posts mark, I'm eligible for another Pokemon, so I'll add Blitzle to my team & also evolve my Mareep to Flaaffy :).

Years
  • Spring was already here way back, its Summer now & its damn damn hot -_-. Rain please!

I just noticed that since I crossed the 175 Posts mark, I'm eligible for another Pokemon, so I'll add Blitzle to my team & also evolve my Mareep to Flaaffy :).

Oh, that sounds nice. We had snow the other day again. -____- Now it atleast is sunny. Spring is srsly drunk in finland. :'D

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    been a while since i posted here. how is everyone :D

I completely forgot to join this fan club when Chu told me about it a while ago
    Feels bad, my MVP in my current play through is the Mareep I got from the weird dude in the Violet City Pokémon Center. I need to give electric types some love!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • Name - LilyGardy
    Favourite Electric Type Pokemon - Pikachu line. It got a big boost with the unveiling of Alolan Raichu.
    Favourite Electric Move - Thunderbolt
    Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon - They are usually very fast and most are yellow
    Partner Pokemon - Pikachu
    Partner Pokemon Nickname - Ketchup

Selena Fluorspar

On hiatus
    Years
  • Name: Selena
    Favourite Electric Type Pokemon(s): Luxray, Ampharos, Galvantula
    Favourite Electric Type Move(s): Discharge, Thunderbolt
    Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon: Well, they're generally fast, and that's usually something I value a lot when I play games. Plus, a lot of electric types have really cool designs.
    Your Electric Type Tag Partner: Shinx
    Your Tag Partner's Nickname: Striker

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years
  • Name - LilyGardy
    Favourite Electric Type Pokemon - Pikachu line. It got a big boost with the unveiling of Alolan Raichu.
    Favourite Electric Move - Thunderbolt
    Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon - They are usually very fast and most are yellow
    Partner Pokemon - Pikachu
    Partner Pokemon Nickname - Ketchup
    Name: Selena
    Favourite Electric Type Pokemon(s): Luxray, Ampharos, Galvantula
    Favourite Electric Type Move(s): Discharge, Thunderbolt
    Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon: Well, they're generally fast, and that's usually something I value a lot when I play games. Plus, a lot of electric types have really cool designs.
    Your Tag Partner's Nickname: Striker
    Hey LilyGardy, Selena, welcome to the Club, always good to see new Members register {:3}. Feel free to have a say/participate in any of the current or previous Discussions/Events. Any queries regarding the Club, you know where to find me, just drop me a VM any time :).

Oh, that sounds nice. We had snow the other day again. -____- Now it atleast is sunny. Spring is srsly drunk in finland. :'D
    The heat is unbearable, not nice at all -_-.

been a while since i posted here. how is everyone :D
    Hey NQ, how have you been?

I completely forgot to join this fan club when Chu told me about it a while ago
    Feels bad, my MVP in my current play through is the Mareep I got from the weird dude in the Violet City Pokémon Center. I need to give electric types some love!
    You finally remembered eh :P. You can give Electric Types a lot of love, by registering on the Club :).

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Name: Soapie
    Favourite Electric Type Pokemon(s): Mareep, Flaaffy, Dedenne
    Favourite Electric Type Move(s): Volt Tackle
    Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon: They have onle on weakness, and usually have cool designs
    Your Electric Type Tag Partner: Mareep
    Your Tag Partner's Nickname: Fluffy

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • totally wasn't dragged here by my Guardians of Edenia team xD

Name: NightKrow
    Favourite Electric Type Pokemon: Luxray, Manectric and Zapdos are my favourites, but I also like a few others like Jolteon, Joltik and Magnemite.
    Favourite Electric Type Move(s): Thunder, Volt Tackle
    Why do you like Electric Type Pokemon: Most Electric Pokemon tend to be pretty speedy, and they have a nice range of designs that appeal to lots of people. Personally, I like the ones with more "jagged" designs.
    Your Tag Partner's Nickname: Bolt

The current discussion on the OP is about Electric types in S/M teams, right? I don't remember what Pokemon I used to beat the Elite 4 first time around, but I think Alolan Golem was involved. I've been training one of my Xurkitrees to be decent in battles too.

Has anyone done a toaster Rotom yet? Might think about doing that if I'm in the mood for drawing at some point.

Last edited:
    Back