• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

addicted to a certain 5th gen pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moltres Rider

Banned
Years
  • ever since I was introduced to Reshiram, I have been addicted to that pokemon... I LOVE RESHIRAM!! I even made my own song about how much I love Reshiram! lol! anyway, when I was introduced to Reshiram, that pokemon climbed the favorite pokemon list to the top within a week and a half!!! I don't know, can anybody relate? is there a certain pokemon any of you feel this way for (doesn't necessarily have to be 5th gen)

Years
  • Gothitelle is so cool and girly! I've always been wanting one so I'm getting Pokemon Black for my birthday! I also like Oshawott's cuteness.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    That's how I feel about Volcarona. When I caught it, I was like "....meh" about it, and then I realized mine was good so I started using it, and then I ended up with an amazing sweeper who can kill an entire Elite Four team without losing half its HP. <3

Years
  • I like Reshiram as well. He's in my fanfiction lol

The oun I wuvs the most would have to be that little gurl Gothitelle. The instant i saw it I kneww I had tew have oun on mai team. Emolga comes sekond. I mean it's just tew cute XD. Wook at these faces!

1159.png

250px-Iris_Emolga.png

telle meh zey are nawt keeote.

telll meh he;s nawt cute ethur:

635Hydreigon.png

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Ever since Excadrill was first revealed, I'm addicted to it for its design and battling prowess. The same reason goes for Hydreigon and Scolipede.

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
  • Well I used to be like that with Piplup and Charizard. But now I'm totally with Larvesta and Volcarona. I love my Larvesta! I'm EV training him so I didn't catch the lv. 70.

giles863

Geodude Expert
    Years
  • Geodude has always been my favorite. In fact, when I was about 6, I had a shirt that had Geodude, Graveler and Golem on it. I must of wore that shirt everywhere. As soon as my mom would wash it, it would be right back on me...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Out of the fifth generation Pokemon, it would definitely have to be Litwick and it's evolution. From the moment I saw the adorable candle it was instant love, and the love grew from there. Though I guess second would have to be Solosis and its evolutions. Didn't think too much of them in the beginning, but I thing my three boxes of them now says otherwise, ahah!

Yukimi

Nautical Star
    Years
  • 619Mienfoo.png

There are plenty of Pokemon I love, but nothing can match the love and devotion I have for Mienfoo.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back