• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adding more party pokemon

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hi! Could someone give me a script that would let you carry more than 6 pokemon in your party? I've always wanted to change the standard 6 pokemon to 8 or 10. Although i don't know if this can be done because then the pokemon center and pc etc would have to be edited also, right?

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi! Could someone give me a script that would let you carry more than 6 pokemon in your party? I've always wanted to change the standard 6 pokemon to 8 or 10. Although i don't know if this can be done because then the pokemon center and pc etc would have to be edited also, right?
    This isn't only to change the line 'MAXPARTYSIZE=6', you need to follow the $Trainer.party variable and search about some '6' leftovers and change to MAXPARTYSIZE.
    You also need to adjust some scenes.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Great! Thanks, i had changed the MAXPARTYSIZE=6 but I didn't follow it through... I feel stupid now. Thanks!

Back