• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adopt a pokemon. They need good homes

caims-fire-dragon377

Bahamut's soul
Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    another pastel (one of my favorites)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    caims fire dragon u need to stop posting one after the other just edit posts can i adopt a swapert ghost *in other words make me one*

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    FireEmporer said:
    I'm in Love With The Suicune And Cleffa!
    Wheeeeee~ I'm Quoteing Meh Self! Can i Adopt The Pokemon That I mentioned In Da Quote? Oh And Could I Please Have A Ghostie Pichu?

caims-fire-dragon377

Bahamut's soul
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    sure FireEmporer you can adopt them * gives FireEmporer two request cards than takes one for the pichu request*

brb

caims-fire-dragon377

Bahamut's soul
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    erm.... could you maybe request a ghost pokemon thats a bit smaller than swampert, I just started making the ghost pokemon

And coming soon to a CFD pokemon adoption center near you: spotted pokemon, striped pokemon, fire pokemon, electric pokemon, disco pokemon, marquaian pokemon, split pokemon,rainbow pokemon, robot pokemon, skunk pokemon x mas pokemon, plushie pokemon, snow pokemon, jelly pokemon, gray pokemon, snot pokemon, island pokemon, cloud pokemon, faerie pokemon, ice pokemon, and tyrannian pokemon!

Last edited:

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006

OH MY GOD! The Ghostie Pichu is SOOOOOooOOOoOOoOoO CUTE!
    Hope Someone Likes Little Snorlugia!

NEOPETS! I Knew You Got Your Colors From Neopets!

Last edited:

Maroslash

Im Crazy!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 13, 2008
    hay peeps this is off topic coz i didn't really wanna start a new thread but heres a simple sprite i made, was ganna make loads but i got bored with it :P anyone use at will
    Buttercoon :p​

caims-fire-dragon377

Bahamut's soul
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    alright I have a new kind of sprite, but they will cost you 3 request cards instead of one. This is for all you neopet lovers, you tell me what kind of neopet you want me to sprite and what color you want it to be. this is the first one (it was pretty complicated)

Back