• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adopt-A-Shiny

Your opinion matters.

• Yay! Free!

Votes: 31 53.4%
  • Who is this person and how did they get so many shinies?

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • No opinion.

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • I liek Mudkips.

Votes: 11 19.0%

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Shinies are boring! Give away events! We know you have them!

Votes: 3 5.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SSLaertes

Stealthy Strategist
    Years
    Thanks a lot (: If you decided on the limit of shinies you can take Fill me in but I am definitely just happy with just this Poochyena O_O
    Edit: Alright sounds good (:

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    I'm only giving away one free shiny per person to make things fair for the people who have already recieved them.

Quarta, Third FC please. I'll be waiting in Wifi for you.

Years
    I'm only giving away one free shiny per person to make things fair for the people who have already recieved them.

Quarta, Third FC please. I'll be waiting in Wifi for you.

Going online now. filler filler filler filler

Awesome, Thank You for the Gligar. :)

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Chinge is the last person I can trade with tonight since I need to get a last bit of homework done.

Chinge, I'll edit this in a sec with the FC you need to use. Edit: Second FC.

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Why do people keep picking more than one Poke so often?-__-' I'm only giving away ONE Poke per person.

And I'm done trading for today, so try to catch me next week.

Years
    Hi, if you still have a cubone I'd love to take it off of your hands!

(if not I'd also love a shinx)

I'm patient so don't rush yourself, just let me know on here (pm pref.) when you'd like to trade. I work a lot but I check my PMs

Aharon
    Pt Fc: 1419 6682 5127

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
    Hello there! I was wondering if maybe I could possibly get a Shiny Spoink off you? I'm not entirely sure when I'll catch you online but I'm sure we could work out a time. ^^ and just as Xumagai said up top; there's no need to rush, so whenever you have the time, just give me a shout through a VM or PM ^^ I'll give you my FC then :3

Miria

A wild Miria appeared!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 13, 2010
    Would you be able to give me a Shiny Gligar by any chance? ^^ If offer still stands!

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
    Could I take a shiny shinx off your hands? Whenever you have time, if you have anymore. :) Thanks!!

Pikadance14

Mudkip Kid
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2010
    Please do not PM me asking for a shiny. I really don't appreciate it UNLESS you want to do a not-free trade. I'll accept that as the only exception since I know people might have had two that they wanted but could only get one.

I'm on for more or less 20 minutes. Get some requests and trades in now.:)

Back