• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Script: Advanced Pokédex

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen today
Hello, i'm new to essentials and wanted to use the AdvancedDex Plugin. I read the Installation Instructions, but idk what "put above main" means exactly. Can someone tell me what that means in dummy language? xDD Or post a screenshot how it should look like?

The script section named "Main" near the bottom of all the game scripts.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 31, 2023
Should i do it like this?
or should i open the main script and paste the script above all of the content of the main script?

https: //imgur.com/a/lhntfCa

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 31, 2023
i cannot embed images because of the Spam Protection. I need to make atleast 5 posts. Maybe the next post i can

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen today
Just remove everything and start over. You clearly just have several unnecessary things still lying around that haven't been properly discarded.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 31, 2023
Just remove everything and start over. You clearly just have several unnecessary things still lying around that haven't been properly discarded.

Now i just made a clean Pokemon Essentials Folder, followed the instructions and the crashes are fixed, but the ADV Tab is still missing.
maybe the version is broken or something? Bild_2022-09-09_175630531.png

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
you mean, just leave it as 70, right?
tbh idk what "turn 70 as ON" mean
No, I mean to turn switch 70 as ON/true. I attached a screenshot (talk to the event on screenshot).

If you don't know what are switches, I highly recommend you to learn about. This is a very important RPG Maker feature.

Attachments

• Switch 70 as ON.png
    Switch 70 as ON.png
    41 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen today
Im having the same issue my switch 70 is on using v21.1
To v21.1, I only needed to change the Pictures path to UI path and it is working. I updated the script. Did you change the lines described in the instructions?

Back