• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Advanced Trainer's Guide/Pokemon Profile Discussion

KananShu1130

Fire Legend
Years
  • I'm up tp episode 74 on Naruto.... with the rare candies I find that Zigzagoons pick-up works the best around route 121 from Forttree to LilyCove you can find more rare candies there.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • If that sandslash can pull off 2 double team and 1 sandstorm, you're very lucky already. Double Team is very difficult to pull off due to the very improfitable outcome during early levels of double team... Plus i lost so much faith on double team after my gyarados has 6 double team and got struck by thunderbolt... x_x;

Speed in setups matter a lot. One turn of swords dance or dragon dance is enough to be game breaking. The opponent won't allow you to stand there for 1 turn of sandstorm and 6 turns of double team and make it out alive... Unless you have special plans such as umbreon with mean look, or using sub, it's very difficult to pull off so many buffs.

Solid Reptile

Grass Pokemon Master
    Years
  • ~what do you think of marshtomp with:

-surf
    -earthquake
    -ice beam
    -??????

who knows a fourth move for me?

are the first 3 I wrote down suitable/handy?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • We really need a whole team to judge... but usually Swampert goes completely physical (if you look at the stats, physical stats >>> special stats for Swampert)

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    That's a lot of attack. Do something tactical...... like..... toxic. Or... teach it return so that you can have a really annoying all out attack pokemon. (I hate pokemon such as this, but, they work well)

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • It's pretty much standard you do that...

This maybe a small note, but move the 6 Def to HP. It's just a recommanded thing to do to get 1 more point of HP instead of def...

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • it is really okay... as it doesn't do too much of a difference...

as your main attribute of 252 spd and attack is still there, this Zangoose is still completely usable ^_^ (I have one myself, and it's one of my strongest physical attacker)

EDIT: there really isn't a need to make a post that just reads "awesome!" ^^; Really it isn't really needed unless you have something else to add too

Last edited:

Carlito-san

Wooo! I'm from South Park!
    Years
  • awwwwwsommme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit:is 252 spd and 255 sp att,3 Hp good for Entei?

Edit2: yeah i mean it like for you,but i also needed a space filler!

Back