• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adventure Time to air one more season, then end

Years
  • Adventure Time is one of the best things I've seen on television, something both good and unique, and I don't think anything currently airing can claim the same impact this show had, even if some people feel it's lost some of its original charm and impact. So it feels like a bit of a milestone that needs to be marked. It's sad to see it go, but nothing good lasts forever.

Years
  • I heard about this, and I have to admit it's pretty much the end of a generation at Cartoon Network, especially following recent news of Regular Show and The Amazing World Of Gumball also ending in the next year or two.

Adventure Time was one of those shows that pretty much inspired a lot of cartoons of today. I don't think Steven Universe would have been a thing if it wasn't for Adventure Time.

The downside of this series ending is that a lot of CN enthusiasts are not looking forward to the mostly reboot-focused next generation.

Years
  • Like Hikamaru said, this gen's about to end. Adventure Time, The Amazing World of Gumball, and Regular show all were staples of the network especially considering how CN fucked up grandly in The Powerpuff Girls and Teen Titans GO. I'm trying to see what they'll do with Samurai Jack.

Years
  • Like Hikamaru said, this gen's about to end. Adventure Time, The Amazing World of Gumball, and Regular show all were staples of the network especially considering how CN fucked up grandly in The Powerpuff Girls and Teen Titans GO. I'm trying to see what they'll do with Samurai Jack.

Don't forget the Ben 10 reboot and Mighty Magiswords. They seem to be getting bad reception as well.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    I'm guessing CN is gonna end soon. All the good shows are ending, and all the new shows are ****.
    I really wanna see what they have planned, or they are just gonna die pretty much.

kuzronk

Banned
    Years
  • I quite like Adventure Time and while people complain about it these days despite not being crap like they say it is it had the time in the spotlight. Just be glad the creator choose to end it and it wasn't short lived like something like Sym-Bionic Titan. I just hope and pray that the next gen of CN shows isn't as doom and gloom as it looks like at the moment.

User19sq

I was never really fond of Adventure Time nor Regular Show, but I'm a gigantic fan of Gumball. even so, this saddens me quite a bit. For if these great shows are leaving...

...What will replace them?!

Arjay

#GoStags
    Years
  • On the one hand, it's sad that such a phenomenal show is coming to an end.

But on the other, I'm kind of glad. The show is going out on it's own terms and will have a natural end. I'd much rather it ends this way whilst it's legacy is still intact than just go on forever and become stale like Spongebob or The Simpsons.

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
    Years
  • Every time I see this thread I get really sad! I can't believe the show is ending I'm gonna be distraught after the final episode goes up. I'm 100% gonna marathon the entire show though. Like Godshida said though it probably is a good thing that it's going out on its own terms and not over-running like the Simpsons to the point where the quality nosedives!

Back