• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Advertising in PMs

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    If I remember right, the rulez zay that you can azk cloze friendz to join your boardz/vizit a zite, but you can't zend out mass pmz.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Teara: Yeah, if it's expected between friends it's fine. So long as it isn't an unwanted annoyance.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    I got that PM also,he was under the name Slifermon at the time.

kyo

Dragon master
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    the admin and super mods must do something about this guy

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    People who send those pms have registered but never posted. Thats just annoying. Anyways I'm not that good with the whole admin cp over at my boards, but I got some help from vbulletins.com and they said that there is a way to make pms for buddys. But the person who let me know said he was posting the code later. But no luck. I'll see if he posted tomorow or get an e-mail from him.

Satkun

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 25, 2004
    I got like 5 pms about that and then he gave me bad rep for telling him to stop>.<

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Perhaps we should make a group that can't PM or use rep, for those who abuse either one like this. o_o;

Takuyas_Angel

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 17, 2005
    you but isnt it if the user says that its okay for someone else do it they can? cuz thats what a mod told me (im not gonna say names tho :P) i mean i got that too from that person too!

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    If it's something that isn't unwanted, it's fine. o.o; If your friend sends you a link, odds are it isn't annoying you, thus no problem, thus it's okay.

Back